Join Today
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default [GUIDE] How to make FRING work in BELLE !!!!!! {with sis file inside

I have successfully found a way to make FRING work in BELLE and tested this and created this guide myself and this procedure has worked for me many times even after restarting N8 so here it goes. BY mor_1228

1. Download FRING v4.05(17) http://www.multiupload.com/FP5MUG96N1"]DOWNLOAD HERE[/URL]

2. After installing log in with your account and let it load properly.

3. After fring starts properly you will see all your contacts there now u can use fring as you want but as we all know after exiting in belle fring dont start again forever so here is the trick.

4.Do no exit fring yes i mean this do not exit fring instead what you have to do is follow this.
    click on option on the right side>> click on settings >> click personalize>> see the last option it says LOG OUT>> click LOG OUT and press yes when it ask you to LOG OUT.

5. Now you will see the log in screen again >> press option and exit FRING.

6. Thats all friends now try to start fring again and it will start for sure. so every-time now you have to log out so that it starts again next time.

NOTE:if you forgot to log out and simply exit it then i am sorry this trick will not work again at all so kindly remember to log out before exiting FRING.

Kindly don't leech this guide anywhere as i have worked for it.

UPDATE

NEW WAY:

fring now works even after exiting also all you have to do is use some file explorer like xplore or jstaskman etc.
    now after exiting fring go to c:/system and delete folder 03081978.
    that's all fring will work again now.

NOTE :every-time u log in after exiting first you have to delete that folder again 03081978 and then start.

hacked phone needed for this and use rom pacther open4all patch before deleting folder from c.

After you have login and exit and deleted the 03081978 folder,then log in again and exit now open xplorer and go to c/systems/03081978
    look for the 3 files

WatchdogConfig
    WISPrCrd.dat
    WISPrPRR.dat

open the files onebyone and clean everything inside and save it without nothing inside it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HOT UPDATE][GUIDE] How to make FRING work in BELLE !!!!!! {with sis file inside

WTF is [HOT UPDATE][GUIDE] & !!!!!, are you trying to get attention, buddy, act normally, we don't need any HOT Update, normal will be file.

JusTy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HOT UPDATE][GUIDE] How to make FRING work in BELLE !!!!!! {with sis file inside

LOLL don't think so. i haven't done anything against forum rules so CHILL !!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

* Moved from Symbian^3 Applications and Games *

Don't post all in bold. Respect the rules.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thankx for moving as i was not sure where to post it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Lol @hot update

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [GUIDE] How to make FRING work in BELLE !!!!!! {with sis file inside

Fring on ovi store have the same version too. (v4.05(17))

and it works too

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [GUIDE] How to make FRING work in BELLE !!!!!! {with sis file inside

hey mates, i think there is something wrong with the java in belle firmware...bc i tried to flash alot and i figure out this thing after reflashing and testing so many time a gain and again...So:

If you flash fone with a non java fixed version, fring and everything work well...but if you flash with java fixed version, so fring wont work after the first time launch ( we have to log in and out everytime to make it work).

So there is something really wrong with the java. it also make some apps crash too. But if we use the nonjava version...all are fine except java apps wont work.

i am not an expert so i dont know how to fixed it, i just can test and find where the bugs come from.

Hope any expert in this forum can hear us and be kind enough to help solving the Java issue to make our Firmware perfect...

Please...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you need coderus java fix for this mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

UPDATE

NEW WAY:

fring now works even after exiting also all you have to do is use some file explorer like xplore or jstaskman etc.
    now after exiting fring go to c:/system and delete folder 03081978.
    that's all fring will work again now.

NOTE :every-time u log in after exiting first you have to delete that folder again 03081978 and then start.

hacked phone needed for this and use rom pacther open4all patch before deleting folder from c.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast