Join Today
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default pls .help Neither DP1.0 nor DP2.0 was found for the product," on phoenix

Neither DP1.0 nor DP2.0 was found for the product, or the product cannot be identified

this message occurs.. pls help guys ..

nikufellow

Default Re: pls .help Neither DP1.0 nor DP2.0 was found for the product," on phoenix

Go to “C:/Program Files/Nokia/Phoenix/Products” and create a new folder in the last folder (“Products”) of the above path and name it RM-xxx (which is your phone type code that you noted earlier, replace “xxx” with your phones actual code numbers, for example it will be RM-596 for N. Now paste the downloaded files (copied in the Step 7 above) to the newly created folder “C:/Program Files/Nokia/Phoenix/Products/RM-596″. Phoenix will look for the files in the above folder when flashing the phone

nikufellow

Default Re: pls .help Neither DP1.0 nor DP2.0 was found for the product," on phoenix

Please give +1 if it was usefull

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gianjrocc2
    Neither DP1.0 nor DP2.0 was found for the product, or the product cannot be identified

this message occurs.. pls help guys ..
    i had the same problem. I solved it when i upgraded to the latest win xp service pack. I didn't have .net 2.0 or higher and i think that's where the problem was?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by klueless
    i had the same problem. I solved it when i upgraded to the latest win xp service pack. I didn't have .net 2.0 or higher and i think that's where the problem was?
    no, the problem is having your RM-596 or whatever RM-xxx you have in the right directory
    1. Google helps, use it - 2. People who ccan read have an obsolete advantage - 3. If that doesn't help, then feel free to ask for help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freaxs_r_us
    no, the problem is having your RM-596 or whatever RM-xxx you have in the right directory
    I had RM-596 exactly where it's supposed to be - Phoenix could not find it. Not trying to argue, just offering my user experience in case it helps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by klueless
    I had RM-596 exactly where it's supposed to be - Phoenix could not find it. Not trying to argue, just offering my user experience in case it helps.
    With win7, you try find Rm folder in dir C:\programdata\nokia...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

open phoenix...go to tools...options...product location and enter
    C:/Program Files(x86)/Nokia/Phoenix/Products/RM-XXX in both data package 1.0 and 2.0(user location) box and put
    C:/Program Files/Common Files/Nokia/DataPackage/ in 2.0(admin location) box
    xxx is your rm product code like RM-576 etc
    just check whether phoenix installed in program files(x86) or just program files folder and put accordingly

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I tried all of this my dp1 & dp2 problem yet not solved. guys help me i want to flash my n8 from anna to belle & im doing it for the first time

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by adalrocks
    I tried all of this my dp1 & dp2 problem yet not solved. guys help me i want to flash my n8 from anna to belle & im doing it for the first time
    I also having same problem bro, difference is i am trying to flash my 701.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast