Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Lestartstop (widget) switching the one-click whatsapp By 00david00

I think that needs no presentation and everyone knows whatsapp application, with this widget with just one click we can start from there and also the whatsapp close it completely, without programs like jbtaskman, killing processes are just quitting closed, just click on the button start / stop it will open or close it.

How to use
    A. - Once started we give the button start / stop and we started the whatsapp
    2. - And once again we want to close us back to the widget and give the button start / stop
    3. - So simple, so avoid unwanted connections by the process of the program by 3g or wifi
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Letstartstop (widget) switching the one-click whatsapp By 00david00

nice share mate +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thnx 1 hiiteddd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thank you +1 for you mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The title is misleading this is not a widget for lestartstop. Plus this has already been shared in another topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by adam1273
    The title is misleading this is not a widget for lestartstop. Plus this has already been shared in another topic.
    You tested friend, just try it on my phone and it works perfect, add in the HS as Add Shortcut.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JHAM2005
    You tested friend, just try it on my phone and it works perfect, add in the HS as Add Shortcut.
    Yes but it has already been shared some time ago and this is NOT a widget, as the title states AND there is a typo in the title, too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cliffmaster
    Yes but it has already been shared some time ago and this is NOT a widget, as the title states AND there is a typo in the title, too.
    That is simple friend, amending the title and removed the widget and places it as an app, but does the job of closing the whatsapp. Whether or not a widget does its job. Let them see the mods if you leave or close the topic I just share it. At the end is a free app * A gift horse's teeth will look *.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Lestartstop (widget) switching the one-click whatsapp By 00david00

Yep I'm using the app, too.

Thanks for the share anyway, don't meant to offend you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Lestartstop (widget) switching the one-click whatsapp By 00david00

I have installed this in my old N95 but it is not working. Is it possible to make it work in my phone or is there any other App that is doing the same task for the N95? It is really annoying not having something like this for my phone. If Whatsapp is running, nothing else (e.g. Nokia Maps or VOIP applications) is working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast