Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: How to downgrade your iPhone 3GS using a Cydia saved SHSH (Windows)

hey guys, same thing happened to me than to some ppl here. i got my 32 gig 3gs yesterdsay, i got blackra1n and downloaded some apps, it worked perfectly. then i found this app (winterboard) or sumthin like that, it was for custom themes. during the instalation of the app my iphone went into recovery mode, and i couldnt get out of it, there was no way after looking in the internet for 2 hours i finally decided to just restore it. and ofcourse it updated, now im stuck with a 3gs 3.1.3 and yes.. its mc... . But i DID click the make my life easier thing, but i tried the thing thats posted here and no luck... any other tips? or when do you think there will be a jailbreack for the 3.13mc model.. i really want to jailbreak, thats the main reason i bought an iphone..., if it matters, ive restored my ipod like 3 times already, trying to get 3.1.2 back do u think thats the reason that i cant restore to 3.1.2?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I dont belive that jailbreak for stock 3.1.3 will be out before iPhone 4g , or firmware 3.2 ( if any) or 4.0 , sorry you cant do anything ATM

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

then what is this error ? "This Device Isnt Eligible For the Requested Build "

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SniperX122
    then what is this error ? "This Device Isnt Eligible For the Requested Build "
    If you've saved your SHSH's with Saurik's server (if your Cydia looks like my screenshot) , just edit your hosts file to point to it (74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pece1976
    If you've saved your SHSH's with Saurik's server (if your Cydia looks like my screenshot) , just edit your hosts file to point to it (74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com)
    the thing is .. i jailbreak 3.1.2 should i save SHSH files manualy ? or does it save by it self , sorry i dunno becuz when i downloaded cydia i forgot if i saved or if it looks like ur screenshot ,

please advise

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SniperX122
    the thing is .. i jailbreak 3.1.2 should i save SHSH files manualy ? or does it save by it self , sorry i dunno becuz when i downloaded cydia i forgot if i saved or if it looks like ur screenshot ,

please advise
    to save your SSH on file when you 1st open Cydia you have to press " make my life easier" , after couple of days when you open Cydia it will look like 1st screenshot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12