Join Today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: iOS 6 released

  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    123
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default iOS 6 released



    Yesterday, Apple has released its latest mobile operating system to the public, the iOS 6.</p>

    What's new? Check the video after the break.</p>

    <iframe width="500" height="281" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/szGAFp7EH8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>via
    <a href="http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2012/09/20/ios-6-released/">

    [Read the original blog post]
    </a>

  2. #2
    Senior Member Allstar12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kingston Upon Hull, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain
    Posts
    16,631
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    The updates are getting worse
    bye bye ios

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    82
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    Can you tell me how worse? Need to know cause I'm thinking to get Phone 5.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Allstar12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kingston Upon Hull, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain
    Posts
    16,631
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    Quote Originally Posted by valiantsace
    Can you tell me how worse? Need to know cause I'm thinking to get Phone 5.
    They are running out of ideas now..
    Like Apple maps it is so poor its hard to believe, no file manager, So dam restricted.
    Other OS like Windows phone will soon take ios over.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator pece1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,995
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    the only worst thing compared to iOS 5 is the maps, just for comparison the iPhone 4S on iOS 5.1.1 SunSpider test scored 2250, on iOS 6 1743, which is a little bit better even compared to the Galaxy SIII that scored 1751

  6. #6
    Senior Member Allstar12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kingston Upon Hull, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain
    Posts
    16,631
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    Quote Originally Posted by Pece1976
    the only worst thing compared to iOS 5 is the maps, just for comparison the iPhone 4S on iOS 5.1.1 SunSpider test scored 2250, on iOS 6 1743, which is a little bit better even compared to the Galaxy SIII that scored 1751
    They are running out of ideas really

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    Quote Originally Posted by Allstar12345
    They are running out of ideas now..
    Like Apple maps it is so poor its hard to believe, no file manager, So dam restricted.
    Other OS like Windows phone will soon take ios over.
    No they wont.

    Maps fail. Design fail. But everything else is perfect if you're already an iUser. I've seen people say

    'hey , apple , shut up , just take my money. N gimme iphone5 '

    love it or hate it. Its the most successful smartphone yet :P


    ps : me no fanboy.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Allstar12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kingston Upon Hull, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain
    Posts
    16,631
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    Quote Originally Posted by iChris701
    No they wont.

    Maps fail. Design fail. But everything else is perfect if you're already an iUser. I've seen people say

    'hey , apple , ***** , just take my money. N gimme iphone5 '

    love it or hate it. Its the most successful smartphone yet :P


    ps : me no fanboy.
    Nah WP ( not a fanboy at all) is more flexible and if it can get more backing it can win....

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Apex666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    23,750
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    4

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    Quote Originally Posted by Allstar12345
    Nah WP ( not a fanboy at all) is more flexible and if it can get more backing it can win....
    It won't win, it has a really long way to go to even reach the extent iOS & Android have made...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Allstar12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kingston Upon Hull, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain
    Posts
    16,631
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: iOS 6 released

    Quote Originally Posted by Apex666
    It won't win, it has a really long way to go to even reach the extent iOS & Android have made...
    It will eventually.. Apple are just too restrictive about their devices and software.


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New NFE STD 0.3 RELEASED...!!
    By immortal_yash in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:36 AM
  2. New FW released for X6-00 - V32
    By Dale in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 09:43 AM
  3. C7-00 FW Released
    By MOKIA in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 07:17 AM
  4. Android 2.2 to be released very soon (SDK released)
    By vegetaleb in forum Android Phones
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •