Join Today
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default How to transfer iPhone music to iTunes after reinstall Windows 7

I am experiencing trouble with my iPhone. I have to reinstalled my Windows 7 OS due to some trouble. When I reinstalled everything include iTunes back, it can not automatically back up my iPhone to iTunes like it used to. Also, I can not copy any songs and/or videos from iPhone to my iTunes.

Does anyone know how could I restore all my previous services I got before the reinstallation? Help!!
    Very thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: How to transfer iPhone music to iTunes after reinstall Windows 7

Did you back up all your iTunes settings and libraries before you reinstalled Windows? If not, they have gone and you will need to build a new library from your music folders.

You can not transfer the songs from your iPhone to your computer. You can only transfer from computer to iPhone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It's because you blew away the association between your phone and computer. You can't
    just walk up to any computer to synch your phone, and when you reinstall the OS you start
    over.
    There are a few tools that can rescue your songs. I assume you didn't back up any of your
    songs, before you reinstalled your OS, right? So your music is on the phone only.
    When I had a disk crash a few years ago, I used ipodrip to restore. It worked. Now I do
    regular backups. Consider doing that.
    If you do not understand what I've just said, let us know
    *Link removed/Pece1976*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Professor
    Did you back up all your iTunes settings and libraries before you reinstalled Windows? If not, they have gone and you will need to build a new library from your music folders.

You can not transfer the songs from your iPhone to your computer. You can only transfer from computer to iPhone.
    That is right.the transference is single-line.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks for sharing an informative and educative post! Would surely try this out.