Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone gloves

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default iPhone gloves

ill quote from intomobile

Apparently these ‘Dots Gloves’ have been around for awhile… But I just had a note in my inbox alerting me to them, thanks to my post on the iGlove patent that Apple (NSDQ: AAPL) ran awhile back (the gloves look strikingly similar to the patent diagrams!?). That said… I want these gloves!

There’s nothing worse (for me anyway) than having to take off your winter gloves (especially when it’s -30 outside, -40 with windchill) to answer a phone or reply to an email. It happens quite often to me, and to tell you the truth… A lot of the time I let the call or email go unanswered for a bit. If you felt the bitter cold temperatures we get up here, you’d understand!

There is thankfully a product on the market called ‘Dots’. These life-savers/gloves allow you to continue using your iPhone or most other touchscreen devices with your gloves ON. Woohoo! The official pre-amble from DotsGloves.com:

Warm hands and smudge-free touchscreens. Dots gloves enable winter usage of Apple’s iPhone without direct finger contact.

Just what I need! I am curious though to see how effective they really are. I want to order a pair right now, but unfortunately both styles that they offer are currently sold out. There’s a knit version for $15, and a wool version for $20. If you’d like to know when they become available, there’s an email notification signup right here that you can use. Good of them to offer that… I suppose it’s the least they can do!

If anyone out there already owns a pair, I’d love to hear about your experiences with them. Until I can get my hands on a pair, I’ll simply sign up for email notifications… and wait.

For more information visit DotsGloves.com.
    i wonder how good they work, anyone tried them?
    testing

ChiZa

Default Re: iPhone gloves

Mac is trying to do everything to earn money. It makes me go mad. I wonder how soon special iCars, iPlanes, iHouses, iShoes, iCondoms will be in the shops.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah, and the thing is that all the Apple fans will buy this glove
    testing

ChiZa

You know, my friends and i tried to touch iPhone with every thing around us. There were rubbers, pencils, pens, paper, petals of different plants, etc. NOTHING! Only hands can make iPhone work. But 5800 works with these all things. It's interesting what was the purpose of making such a problem screen...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hahhahahhaha is this the ijoke of the century or what ? please tell me this is not for real ! OMG the things people come up with, and even worse, the things that people buy!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by radical24
    hahhahahhaha is this the ijoke of the century or what ? please tell me this is not for real ! OMG the things people come up with, and even worse, the things that people buy!
    yes its true, its all about the cash
    testing

ChiZa

radical24б don't you want to try iCondom!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiZa
    radical24б don't you want to try iCondom!!
    LMAO 
    i saw a pic on the icondom before and laughed for like 2 min 
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hahahhahaha ....getting right on that icondom ride LMAO

ChiZa

Ohh!! I didn't know that icondom is real. I wrote it spontaneously. Here is site of the iCondom http://www.i-condom.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast