Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default iPhone 4 will be available in 17 more countries this Friday, July 30

Apple’s iPhone 4 will be available in 17 more countries this Friday, July 30. iPhone 4 features FaceTime, which makes video calling as easy as one tap, Apple’s new Retina display, the highest resolution display ever built into a phone, resulting in stunning text, images and video, and a beautiful all-new design of glass and stainless steel that is the thinnest smartphone in the world.
    Beginning this Friday, customers can purchase iPhone 4 in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. iPhone 4 will be available for purchase through Apple’s retail and online stores and Apple Authorized Resellers.

iPhone 4 also features a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash, HD 720p video recording, Apple’s A4 processor, a 3-axis gyro and up to 40 percent longer talk time. iPhone 4 comes with iOS 4, the newest version of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, which features Multitasking, Folders, enhanced Mail, deeper Enterprise support and Apple’s new iAd mobile advertising platform.
    Pricing & Availability
    iPhone 4 will be available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland this Friday, July 30.
    iPhone 4 is currently available in France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US for a suggested retail price of $199 (US) for the 16GB model and $299 (US) for the 32GB model. iPhone 4 will roll out to many more countries later this year and Apple will announce availability and local pricing for these additional countries at a later date.
    <a href="http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2010/07/26/iphone-4-will-be-available-in-17-more-countries-this-friday-july-3/">

[Read the original blog post]
    </a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: iPhone 4 will be available in 17 more countries this Friday, July 3

omg omg omg iPhone 4 here i cooooooooooooooooome!!
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: iPhone 4 will be available in 17 more countries this Friday, July 30

iphone sucks! still continuing selling this phone with known signal problem? why steve jobs doesnt fix first the antenna before selling it around the world! i guess there would be a massive iphone4 recall one of this days....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: iPhone 4 will be available in 17 more countries this Friday, July 30

Quote Originally Posted by atocruz
    iphone sucks! still continuing selling this phone with known signal problem? why steve jobs fix the antenna first before selling it around the world!
    Do you have one, no you don't do you so what ever you say about it will hold no weight as you don't actually own the device to actually make an honest comment about it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

im not worried about the antenna issue. it can easely be fixed with

this: http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2010/07/2...enna-problems/

and this: http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2010/07/2...antenna-issue/

what does worry me is if its worth getting the iPhone 4 when i already have the 3GS with tons of jailbroken apps that i wont be able to use on the iPhone 4!
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guyz please help me out...
    I live in India and Iphone is not launched here...So if I get one through my friend living in Australia , Then Can i use it normally or if it is locked then After unlock it in India,Could I face any problem?
    Actually I have no idea about this
    Waiting for response...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the phones are locked!
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    the phones are locked!
    No if i get it unlocked in my country then?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jackis
    No if i get it unlocked in my country then?
    does india support micro-sim cards...its a big problem m8..
    edit:i just read that u can cut ur sim card..this will do the trick,but the sim card will not be usable in other phones :S

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by omar_killer
    edit:i just read that u can cut ur sim card..this will do the trick,but the sim card will not be usable in other phones :S
    Quote Originally Posted by omar_killer
    Okay...Now I understand so it means we have to cut our sim and that is not so reliable...
    So does it apply to iphone 3gs and previous models?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast