Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Navigation and car holders for iphone

Hey few days ago I bought the Navigon US and Canada nav edition and now i am wanting to find a good car cradle or windshield mount for my phone so that i can use it. i love the app so far it has been great and i have a few nav aps, but like this one the best. any suggestions for windshield mounts would be appreciated. also does anyone use the magellan gps iphone kit? how do you like it and is it worth the money?

in regards to the 4th gen iphone besides shape do we know if it is still going to have the same cable connector and stuff?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Navigation and car holders for iphone

how about the TomTom car mount?

testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah its ok but the problem is it is desinged only for 3g and 3gs it has no potential to fit anything else and u can't use a case with it, the magellan car kit you actually can because it has a flexible arm. and i don't want to waste 130 bucks just to be able to use this gadget with my 3gs if the 4th gen is coming out really soon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by radical24
    yeah its ok but the problem is it is desinged only for 3g and 3gs it has no potential to fit anything else and u can't use a case with it, the magellan car kit you actually can because it has a flexible arm. and i don't want to waste 130 bucks just to be able to use this gadget with my 3gs if the 4th gen is coming out really soon.
    Has the Nokia Queen defected over to iPhone :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by radical24
    buy an magnet? *lol*
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Username
    Has the Nokia Queen defected over to iPhone :P

lol it has been a while since i have crossed over. my n97 has given me so much grief and still continues to do so, that as of yesterday it has been retired in the drawer and i only exlusively use the iphone on daily basis. if nokia comes out with something spectacular i will reconsider, until then i must say unfortunately iphone all the way. ease of use, all the apps its crazy how handy and useful this wicked phone is. i just bought navigation app from the app store Ndrive USA for 2.99 as a promo. who in the world heard of an nav app for dirt cheap on any other platform. its a hefty size almost 2gb but runs without gps or 3g connection if need be. now the amount of money i saved on apps alone vs. any other platform is insane.