Many people feel tarot readings can be accurate. *Whether you believe in tarot readings or not, the Tarot of Love application can be a fun way to gain some insight about the future. *Tarot of Love app is very easy to use and understand. *It's available in English, Turkish, and Spanish languages. Users will interact with the application just as if they were getting a reading in real-life.</p>

Users may choose from daily readings or love tarot readings. The daily readings will have the user choose only one card. *This card will have the reading for the day written on it. *I guess if you don't like what you have read you can read them until you get a reading you prefer. *However, this probably wouldn't sit well with the tarot God's. *The app will have the user interact by shuffling and cutting the cards. *Once the cards have been spread out the user will choose any card they wish for the daily reading. * This can be done daily anytime the users wishes. *That's the convenient part about this application. It can be purchased in the app store for $0.99.</p>

</p>

The Tarot of Love reading requires a bit more interaction. Users will begin be shuffling or cutting the card deck as much as they wish. *The cards will then be spread out into a half moon shape. *The user will choose four cards to use during the reading for the Tarot of Love. *The cards will be put across the top of the screen. *Once all four cards have been drawn the user will tap the screen anywhere to get the reading.</p>

I have used this application for a few days now. It's been pretty close each reading. *I'm not really a believer so it probably effects the outcome. * The application does a fine job displaying the cards and interacting the way it should be. I'm going to rate this application a 7/10. *Get your reading today download Tarot of Loveapp here today for $0.99. *Feel free to leave a comment below.</p>
<a href="http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2012/12/24/tarot-of-love-ios-app-review/">

[Read the original blog post]
</a>