Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default iPhone app: Facebook updated to 3.1.3

<style type='text/css'> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 25%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style> <div id='gallery-1' class='gallery galleryid-10494'><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><br style='clear: both;' /></div>
    New features in this version:<ul>[*]You can now watch Facebook videos.[*]You can now view and write on walls of events.[*]Uploaded photos are now 720px wide.[/list]This version contains fixes for the following bugs:<ul>[*]Could not comment on photos accessed from Notifications[*]Could not upload photos smaller than a certain size[*]No more than 2 notifications were highlighted as unread[*]Status updates appeared out of order in News Feed[*]Broken photo album links in News Feed[*]Birthdays view had months in wrong order[*]Last section of friend list was incomplete if you had fewer than 8 friends[*]Notes with non-ASCII text were cut off at the end[/list]<blockquote>Name: Facebook | Download from: App Store | Price: Free</blockquote>
    <a href="http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2010/06/19/iphone-app-facebook-updated-to-3-1-3/">

[Read the original blog post]
    </a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: iPhone app: Facebook updated to 3.1.3

I have the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and I am on facebook on that all the time... since nearly a week I have the iPhone now as well and I have to say the Facebook is much much better on it... I love the way you can use the chat on it and also that you see the notifications at the bottom of the screen!