Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default iPhone 4 Vs. HTC EVO 4G, Nokia N8, Palm Pre Plus and HTC HD2 - Specs Comparison

<style type='text/css'> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 100%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style> <div id='gallery-1' class='gallery galleryid-9955'><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><br style='clear: both;' /></div>
    Engadget has made a good comparison between the specs on the iPhone 4, HTC EVO 4G, Nokia N8, Palm Pre Plus, and the HTC HD2. Click on the thumbnail to view the full size image.
    [Via]
    <a href="http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2010/06/08/iphone-4-vs-htc-evo-4g-nokia-n8-palm-pre-plus-and-htc-hd2-specs-comparison/">

[Read the original blog post]
    </a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: iPhone 4 Vs. HTC EVO 4G, Nokia N8, Palm Pre Plus and HTC HD2 - Specs Comparison

iphone is dominant.. g8..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: iPhone 4 Vs. HTC EVO 4G, Nokia N8, Palm Pre Plus and HTC HD2 - Specs Comparison

For how long? 6-7 months?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nope, probably about only until before Halloween.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Maybe iPhone 4 specs will be beaten earlier , but if we talk in general and we compare built quality , OS , user interface , apps & games market no one will beat Apple in near future , Android is coming closer but still for me iPhone is best phone , those who know me longer know that I'm not an Apple fanboy , I'm just realistic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by marvinloess
    iphone is dominant.. g8..
    But here it's not.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=3275

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i thought n8 was the only 'Pentaband' (5 band) phone? why is iPhone 4 listed as pentaband also when good old steve said otherwise?

EDIT: oh wait it came from engadget...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hmmm sorry to say iphone all the way.....and i really am sorry to say that...i so want nokia to produce something great not just another phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by radical24
    hmmm sorry to say iphone all the way.....and i really am sorry to say that...i so want nokia to produce something great not just another phone
    i think they are on the right track... based on the specs sheet from gsmarena http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=3252

taking note the flexibility of Nokia OS compared to iOS

BrianJ

Guys, in my opinion Apple’s Iphone 4g is not that “magical and innovative” as Steve Jobs said previously… come on, is true that the symbian^3 OS of nokia has to get better in comparison to the iOS but let’s be realistic, Apple is trying to make people think that they’re innovating while most of the other mobiles had the features that its new toy presumes:

Nokia N8 and other phones have REAL multitasking, iPhone 4g has to demonstrate it.
    With Nokia and many other companies you’re able to make video calls since 2005 without having the same phone and wi-fi connectivity as a must.
    Nokia N8 has HDMI support and usb on the go, supports flash when surfing the internet, you get free Gps forever, Dolby surround system and bluetooth 3.0… while iPhone 4g, yeah right.

Apple records HD video at 30 fps but the human eye is just able to perceive 24 fps so it doesn’t matter if your phone has 24, 25, 26, 30, 32 you’ll always watch the same!

Even the price is better, so I think that Apple wont’t beat it. And for the lovers of Android: it is just an OS, what do you do with a software without a good hardware?

With the iPhone you’ll need iTunes to sync your files in a notebook or pc, with the other phones you don’t.

I think there’s no comparison, Nokia wins with a huge advantage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast