Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 358
  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    188
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    my beauty of a laptop :')


    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Dual-Core CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
    Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
    Graphics Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Gaming graphics 1755 MB Total available graphics memory
    Primary hard disk 249GB Free (285GB Total)
    Windows 7 Home Premium

    System
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Manufacturer Acer
    Model Aspire 5742
    Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
    System type 64-bit operating system
    Number of processor cores 2

    Storage
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Total size of hard disk(s) 285 GB
    Disk partition (C 249 GB Free (285 GB Total)
    Media drive (D CD/DVD

    Graphics
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Display adapter type Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Total available graphics memory 1755 MB
    Dedicated graphics memory 128 MB
    Dedicated system memory 0 MB
    Shared system memory 1627 MB
    Display adapter driver version 8.15.10.2125
    Primary monitor resolution 1366x768
    DirectX version DirectX 10


  2. #142
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    Quote Originally Posted by freddoo
    my beauty of a laptop :')


    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Dual-Core CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
    Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
    Graphics Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Gaming graphics 1755 MB Total available graphics memory
    Primary hard disk 249GB Free (285GB Total)
    Windows 7 Home Premium

    System
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Manufacturer Acer
    Model Aspire 5742
    Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
    System type 64-bit operating system
    Number of processor cores 2

    Storage
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Total size of hard disk(s) 285 GB
    Disk partition (C 249 GB Free (285 GB Total)
    Media drive (D CD/DVD

    Graphics
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Display adapter type Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Total available graphics memory 1755 MB
    Dedicated graphics memory 128 MB
    Dedicated system memory 0 MB
    Shared system memory 1627 MB
    Display adapter driver version 8.15.10.2125
    Primary monitor resolution 1366x768
    DirectX version DirectX 10

    I have a similar config laptop (HP ProBook 4420s). My WI scores are 6.7, 5.9, 4.3, 4.8, 5.9. The graphics scores seem to be a bit on the low side. 3DMark06 gives around 1.5k. What are your scores?

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    here is my laptop specs.. wanna share with DM also..

    HDD : 500gb.. got external hard disk 1000gb @ 1terabite..

    Display : 14.0" HD Acer LED LCD

    Processor : Intel Core i5-460M processor 2.53GHz,, overclocked to 2.8GHz when playing games..

    RAM : 4GB DDR3

    Graphic card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

    CD/DVD : DVD Super Multi DL Drive

    Mouse: Microsoft wireless

    Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit..


  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    188
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    Quote Originally Posted by sumantso
    I have a similar config laptop (HP ProBook 4420s). My WI scores are 6.7, 5.9, 4.3, 4.8, 5.9. The graphics scores seem to be a bit on the low side. 3DMark06 gives around 1.5k. What are your scores?
    6.7 5.9 4.7 5.1 5.9, the graphics let me down :/ but i like the graphics on this laptop, no problems so far

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    here is my laptop specs.. wanna share with DM also..

    HDD : 500gb.. got external hard disk 1000gb @ 1terabite..

    Display : 14.0" HD Acer LED LCD

    Processor : Intel Core i5-460M processor 2.53GHz,, overclocked to 2.8GHz when playing games..

    RAM : 4GB DDR3

    Graphic card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

    CD/DVD : DVD Super Multi DL Drive

    Mouse: Microsoft wireless

    Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit..

    that's a pretty nice setup, however, you are wasting a lot of RAM due to your 32bit OS, switch to 64bit to fully utilize your hardware.

  6. #146
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    Quote Originally Posted by freddoo
    6.7 5.9 4.7 5.1 5.9, the graphics let me down :/ but i like the graphics on this laptop, no problems so far
    Went back to older drivers and the graphics scores became 4.5 & 5.1
    3dmark06 also increased to 1930.

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?


    HDD: 200gb
    Processor:AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual core 3600
    RAM:4.00 GB
    CD/DVD:Speedplus
    It's mine

  8. #148
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    41
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    (Notebook)
    HD+ High-Definition LED HP BrightView Display with 43,9 cm (17,3")

    ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 1GB
    4 GB DDR3 (2 x 2048 MB)
    AMD Turion(TM) II Dual-Core Prozessor P520 / 2,3 GHz, 2 MB L2-Cache
    320 GB SATA SSD 7200 U/min

    Windows 7 Ultimate 64

  9. #149
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/vid...-graphics.html

    see my intergrated graphics actually arent all that crap

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: What are your pc or laptop specs?

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/vid...-graphics.html

    see my intergrated graphics actually arent all that crap
    Hmm.... no, it is still not there (sorry about that).

    That test is looking at the highest clocked versions of the chip. The Intel GMA HD that comes with Core i5 430 CPU is limited to 500 to 766MHz. That puts a 3DMark06 score of between 1500 to 2000 points. This is a lot less than the entry level ATI HD 5470 GPU disucussed above (reaching to 3500).

    Now Intel is coming with their new architecture called Sandy Bridge, which brings integrated HD Graphics 3000. The preliminary 3DMark06 benchmark shows about 5400 points! That's what I call a challenge to dedicated graphics cards!


 
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Laptop/Notebook/Netbook topic
    By denni2579 in forum Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 07:12 AM
  2. Cannot play games on laptop after formatting it.
    By asakau in forum Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 03:29 PM
  3. Use 5800 for a laptop without WLAN
    By ashrack in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 05:15 PM
  4. Laptop - Transformers
    By phattrance in forum Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 03:01 AM
  5. laptop help!!
    By p2bl in forum Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •