Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    everyone is crazy abt desire.. hd2 is the thing.. winmo 6.5 is not 7 phone shit
    Sanja why do like all the phones and OS's that everyone else dislikes lol

    Please don't be constantly trying to defend your purchasing choices, I say this to you as a fellow EU Citizen

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    hehe.. i also not a fan of winmo but.. mby i'm better friend of windows on pc than linux so thats why i'm confused abt android? :P

  3. #13
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    hehe.. i also not a fan of winmo but.. mby i'm better friend of windows on pc than linux so thats why i'm confused abt android? :P
    WinMo is horrible
    Android uses Linux kernel, and is open source, but that where the similaraties to a linux distro end

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    WM was once the best platform for me, but currently it is very much outdated. The coming WP7 might bring a change here. However, it remains to be seen if this new OS can convince the consumers.

    HD2 works on WM, and therefore is old. A colleague of mine has it. When I place it next to my Desire, it feels like a retro phone which you have to operate with a stylus...

    Getting back to the topic - the next sybmian phone. Well, there is no much choice here, because the next upgrade is Nokia N8 (which you can't buy yet...).

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    the wp7 won't change anything. no multitasking, as i've read some info. iphone style interface. now iphone has multitasking. ppl do like mt. no compatibility of 6.5 apps with wp7. so? fail.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    275
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    the wp7 won't change anything. no multitasking, as i've read some info. iphone style interface. now iphone has multitasking. ppl do like mt. no compatibility of 6.5 apps with wp7. so? fail.
    i dont think so
    they will make new apps and and the interface isn┤t iphone style
    it┤s 1000x cooler
    when the first winmo 7 phone gets to be a bestseller(when)
    then will come a lot of apps for it...
    when not then close microsoft the mobile projekt

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    the wp7 won't change anything. no multitasking, as i've read some info. iphone style interface. now iphone has multitasking. ppl do like mt. no compatibility of 6.5 apps with wp7. so? fail.
    A bit early to tell, but I don't think WP7 will reach the same glory as WM had.
    Think about it: new OS with very few apps (something like Samsung Bada).

  8. #18
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    A bit early to tell, but I don't think WP7 will reach the same glory as WM had.
    Think about it: new OS with very few apps (something like Samsung Bada).
    At least Bada will be on most Samsung phones due to the two different kernel systems afaik, but who is going to launch a WinPho Phone?
    HTC is the only company that springs to mind, but they are completely focused on Android now...

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    At least Bada will be on most Samsung phones due to the two different kernel systems afaik, but who is going to launch a WinPho Phone?
    HTC is the only company that springs to mind, but they are completely focused on Android now...
    let the bada stay with cheap crap market
    don't compare this toy to WP7.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    219
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: My next symbian device

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    WM was once the best platform for me, but currently it is very much outdated. The coming WP7 might bring a change here. However, it remains to be seen if this new OS can convince the consumers.

    HD2 works on WM, and therefore is old. A colleague of mine has it. When I place it next to my Desire, it feels like a retro phone which you have to operate with a stylus...

    Getting back to the topic - the next sybmian phone. Well, there is no much choice here, because the next upgrade is Nokia N8 (which you can't buy yet...).
    stylus?
    THE HD2 HAS A CAPACITIVE SCREEN
    SO HOW IN THE WORLD DO U THINK U CAN USE A STYLUS??
    ALSO HD2 CAN RUN ANDROID


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. MTP USB Device on the 5800XM
    By EarlZ in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:39 PM
  2. WRT Supported Device
    By ff123 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 05:07 AM
  3. When comes a new Maemo device?
    By Julian24 in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
  4. Which Symbian S60 5th Edition device do you have?
    By AmpsI8910 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:33 PM
  5. LG Monaco, first WM7 device?
    By HCSC in forum Windows Phone 7 / 7.5 / 7.8
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •