Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

Hi guys, i was searching for a new phone and then i got confused so i decided to ask u experts to help me in choosing my next device. first, i have a nokia 5800xm now, its been over a year and i want to try some new device. dont get me wrong i love my 5800 (except the camera :P ) anyway back to the subject, right now, the candidates are:-

SE. ViVaz - symbian s^1
    SE. Xperia X10- android os 1.6
    Nokia n86 8mp

the thing i love about vivaz is that it has great cpu but what i dislike is its resistive touch screen, i want a capacitive..
    and about xperia x10 i like the device, and it has new OS im not familiar with i want to try other than symbian, i spent my whole life with symbian since my past devices were nokia 7610 (s60v2) and n73 (s60v3) and 5320xm i had it for a week or so (s60v3 FP 2)

the n86 8mp camera doesnt seem so promising, as its video is vga 30fps not hd even though it just got smile detector via software update but i dont think nokia will give us hd.. (sorry nokia but im not satisfied with what u have done to me with 5800) i dunno. my friend has n86 i tried it, its kinda complicated menu but i kinda loved it, then i checked online, why does it has 434mhz when other s60v3 fp2 nokia has 600mhz like the 5630xm?? nokia , are u ok? anyway, sorry this was long :P so what are your suggestions my friends? right now im thinking of vivaz. just 1 question, does it charge battery on usb like n86? and 2nd question, about themes, does it only support themes for satio and vivaz or all s60v5 like 5800 themes? :P thanx all

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

i would not prefer any of the SE devices.. don't get me wrong, but thats my opinion

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sword
    i would not prefer any of the SE devices.. don't get me wrong, but thats my opinion
    ok but can u plz give me reasons? is it bcoz of hacking or just that u like nokia?? do u suggest that i wait for nokia n8 ?? i saw the specs and the cpu isnt satisfying.. really.

shadowninty

If you are thinking about the X10 I would have to steer you towards the HTC Desire, both are around the same price, but HTC Sense UI is better IMO and also more functional.

It might be hard to get a Desire in Iraq but it will be out in Turkey and Israel soon

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah, If your going to buy x10 I suggest to buy a better droid phone like HTC desire or Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    If you are thinking about the X10 I would have to steer you towards the HTC Desire, both are around the same price, but HTC Sense UI is better IMO and also more functional.

It might be hard to get a Desire in Iraq but it will be out in Turkey and Israel soon
    okay, thanx man, maybe i will get out of iraq just to buy htc desire then go back.. i might do it if i like the device, but i have my doubts, u know. i never tried the android os.. i have to watch videos and read reviews to get convinced like i did 1.5 years ago when i got the 5800xm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bsmstar
    okay, thanx man, maybe i will get out of iraq just to buy htc desire then go back.. i might do it if i like the device, but i have my doubts, u know. i never tried the android os.. i have to watch videos and read reviews to get convinced like i did 1.5 years ago when i got the 5800xm
    Android Os is a good Os I say, Thats why I'm switching to it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the htc desire camera doesnt seem so promising. but the screen is great

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

my next one is definitely desire.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

trust me................android is less complicated than symbians and u get more options of customisation in android....................Don't buy X10 if u r a ruff and tuff user..............i hav seen X10 in reality and it is so big in size that it was not even fitting in my pocket.................and it needs great care and handling.............vivaz once again has boring symbian................so my suggestion are if i were in place of u then i should hav gone for..................
    X10 mini pro
    Nokia N900
    Samsung wave
    samsung galaxy I9000
    or wait for N8

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast