Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 148
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    here i will explain better the situation. i download everything on pc, not or phone. the pc does automatic cleanup, so removes all login data and so on. this means i more like sites where i don't need registration. as about sync with some ID, i don't need it at all

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    Waaaay too much off-topic here.
    It's not fair to discuss here anything but a Symbian phone, because the vast majority here owns Symbian phone and will by default defend Symbian...
    However, I don't want to move this topic to General discussions, so that all the active readers in this section can be more informed.

    We can discuss here about the evil plans of Google and Apple to conquer the world, but the simple question that is of interest for most readers is:
    what is the best phone for me to chose?

    My previous phone was Nokia 5800XM, and I do not regret a bit buying it in beginning of 2009. It was a good value for the money I've paid.
    As time has past, Nokia/Symbian have failed to innovate as fast as HTC, Google, Samsung etc.

    Here we are, end of Summer 2010 and Nokia still has no answer to fast running competitors: there are no proper high-end Symbian or MeeGo phones
    in the market that people can buy and enjoy them at the same level as the top Android phones.
    I'm enjoying my HTC Desire in every way: I have a choice of 100,000 apps (there is no Symbian self-signing process) the majority of which is freeware,
    the phone is super fast and has never crashed.

    I hope Nokia will accelerate the introduction of N8 and finally bring some cool MeeGo phones in the market. And this needs to happen now, because competitors are also moving: this weekend the new major FW is to be released for Desire (Android 2.2), which brings tons of new features and is said to make the fast phone even faster!

    Whatever you chose, make an informed decision. First read a bit, watch Youtube reviews of other phones out there, ask owners opinions in the forum, and then select the one that is best suited for you. Not everyone needs a HTC Desire: some may be satisfied simply by simple phones like Nokia 3710.

  3. #53
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    Waaaay too much off-topic here.

    We can discuss here about the evil plans of Google and Apple to conquer the world,
    They have plans to conquer the world

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    They have plans to conquer the world
    using his brain is serious matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    How do you register for this forum if you are afraid of having a google/yahoo/bing id?
    the one thing has nothing to do with the other. and if i could get abstinent of all things using google i shouldnt use the internet. so we are back to "using his brain is serious matter. "

    but the simple question that is of interest for most readers is:
    what is the best phone for me to chose?
    i'm sorry. i started that OT-Discussion. but thats all reason against buying an android phone. so i think sanja knows what to do.

    have a nice day.

  5. #55
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by get66
    using his brain is serious matter.
    Was joking lol :P


    Quote Originally Posted by get66
    i'm sorry. i started that OT-Discussion. but thats all reason against buying an android phone. so i think sanja knows what to do.

    have a nice day.
    Lets face it, to use Ovi Store, Maps, Sync, Contacts you need an Ovi Account

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Was joking lol :P

    Lets face it, to use Ovi Store, Maps, Sync, Contacts you need an Ovi Account
    who says im using ovi-store? there are much more sources out there to get your stuff. and yeees you were joking -_- its ok now^^ :P

    i love you too^^

  7. #57
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by get66
    who says im using ovi-store? there is a much more sources out there to get my stuff. and yeees you were joking -_- its ok now^^ :P

    i love you too^^
    Yes but to get paid apps you need to use Ovi Store

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    Waaaay too much off-topic here.
    It's not fair to discuss here anything but a Symbian phone, because the vast majority here owns Symbian phone and will by default defend Symbian...
    However, I don't want to move this topic to General discussions, so that all the active readers in this section can be more informed.

    We can discuss here about the evil plans of Google and Apple to conquer the world, but the simple question that is of interest for most readers is:
    what is the best phone for me to chose?

    My previous phone was Nokia 5800XM, and I do not regret a bit buying it in beginning of 2009. It was a good value for the money I've paid.
    As time has past, Nokia/Symbian have failed to innovate as fast as HTC, Google, Samsung etc.

    Here we are, end of Summer 2010 and Nokia still has no answer to fast running competitors: there are no proper high-end Symbian or MeeGo phones
    in the market that people can buy and enjoy them at the same level as the top Android phones.
    I'm enjoying my HTC Desire in every way: I have a choice of 100,000 apps (there is no Symbian self-signing process) the majority of which is freeware,
    the phone is super fast and has never crashed.

    I hope Nokia will accelerate the introduction of N8 and finally bring some cool MeeGo phones in the market. And this needs to happen now, because competitors are also moving: this weekend the new major FW is to be released for Desire (Android 2.2), which brings tons of new features and is said to make the fast phone even faster!

    Whatever you chose, make an informed decision. First read a bit, watch Youtube reviews of other phones out there, ask owners opinions in the forum, and then select the one that is best suited for you. Not everyone needs a HTC Desire: some may be satisfied simply by simple phones like Nokia 3710.
    well,there is no doubt that android is the best os so far(IMO)but its problem is that its not world wide,the android phones here in the middle east are missing ALOT of android things like market...and this is the only reason that i went back to my 5800(i had an htc hero),so thats why there are alot of ppl having nokia phones these days...(sorry for my off-topic )

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Yes but to get paid apps you need to use Ovi Store
    who says im buying.. no thats engouh :P i respect software developers. i know what you mean and you are right. and i own an ovi-store acc, but..

    .. but i'm not forced to register first an online account (google account) to use simplest apps, like an calender or phonebook, which i'm able to use without an online-account on every other phone excepting the one with Google's OS.

    if you dont know why they're (google) offering only online-services with storing private-data in hope you havent set your internetconnection to connect automaticly to internet (it doesn't matter whether PC or Mobile), i dont know further what to say.

    they want your data (like shoppers' behaviour) and they want your ideas. you are searching with google "sex dolls with big penises" and next months there will be a shop in your near with "sex dolls with big penises" lol im sry^^ if 1000 of ppl would search for the same in your region, there will be a shop. just an excample. only one excample.

    if i need to keep my private data secure i surley have to set up this os carefully. but the most of users are careless or just using it like it is. thats what google want.

    best quote for google is "keep your breath to cool your porridge."


  10. #60
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: [QUESTION] which device should i buy next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by omar_killer
    well,there is no doubt that android is the best os so far(IMO)but its problem is that its not world wide,the android phones here in the middle east are missing ALOT of android things like market...and this is the only reason that i went back to my 5800(i had an htc hero),so thats why there are alot of ppl having nokia phones these days...(sorry for my off-topic )
    No not off-topic its relevant to location
    In poor countries and countries where development has stalled for the last 50 years (eg Lebanon, no offence), Nokia is strongest.
    However in devopeded countries (US, EU(not country) ANZ, Canada), Google and Apple already have lots of support and marketing staff there and there is demand for powerful products


 
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MTP USB Device Failed!
    By Jacey Boy in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:21 AM
  2. Have you had enough of your Nokia S60 device? I SURE HAVE!!!
    By pp1983 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:24 PM
  3. [QUESTION] Question before flashing my phone!!!
    By weijian95 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:53 AM
  4. When comes a new Maemo device?
    By Julian24 in forum Maemo and MeeGo Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
  5. Low device memory!
    By tshrjain in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •