Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia N8 vs iphone 4

i believe IP 4 is really a great phone,exspecially the OS and the app store.nokia losed on the battle with IP coz when IP making a good OS and great graphic UI/games,nokia was making the heart breaking s60 5th,then many of those " loyalty "nokia fans boy starting to lose their faith on nokia,that time the revolution ui OS of IP WINS everybody heart.once the user turn their support to APPLE,is hard for them to turing back to nokia.know y ? APPLE is a unbeatable brand and their fans are far more loyalty compare to nokia fans.this battle between IP 4 and N8 the ultimate winner still is IP 4 i believe,but nokia will have their market share increase bcoz of N8.in american/euro(some region)IP 4 will win,but in asia N8 will take the lead just like nokia 5800.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    Keep in mind that on this forum are many nokia users but stil many are chosing iphone
    Thanks captain obvious! Lol considering what Nokia's done to their loyal fans everywhere, who wouldn't look to other phone companies for redemption?

And as for the games, I've got my PSP. Let's see the iPhone run FFVII: Crisis Core with top graphics and perfect gameplay.

And lol the only reason I stick wit Nokia is because of their service here. Absolutely good!

So can't really blame radical on switching, Nokia's done it to themselves.

On topic, the only thing I see the iPhone has on the N8 is its screen. That's about it LOL. Got utilities in Ovi, USB OTG, Bluetooth 3.0, 720p vids, 12mp w/ xenon, and whatnot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by symbiote.s60
    Thanks captain obvious! Lol considering what Nokia's done to their loyal fans everywhere, who wouldn't look to other phone companies for redemption?

And as for the games, I've got my PSP. Let's see the iPhone run FFVII: Crisis Core with top graphics and perfect gameplay.

And lol the only reason I stick wit Nokia is because of their service here. Absolutely good!

So can't really blame radical on switching, Nokia's done it to themselves.

On topic, the only thing I see the iPhone has on the N8 is its screen. That's about it LOL. Got utilities in Ovi, USB OTG, Bluetooth 3.0, 720p vids, 12mp w/ xenon, and whatnot.
    Yup,good service also one of the thing that we should consider.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What Hold on. The no contract iPhone 4 costs 600USD and 700USD, 16Gb and 32GB respectively WTF?? That's insane!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by symbiote.s60
    What Hold on. The no contract iPhone 4 costs 600USD and 700USD, 16Gb and 32GB respectively WTF?? That's insane!!!
    BRO,where is the source ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I found only this

If you're lucky enough to qualify for one of the "early upgrades" that get you out of the usual 18-month AT&T commitment period, then you pay just $199 for 16GB of joy and $299 for the 32GB model.

If your upgrade date is January 1, 2011 or after, early update pricing for the iPhone 4 will be US$399 for the 16GB model of $499 for the 32GB model.

Should you want a "no-commitment" contract, meaning that there's no early termination fee for dropping the phone in less than two years, the price sneaks up another $200 to $599 for the 16GB model and $699 for the 32GB unit.

via

if this is true its same price as last year

Just in time to nab your soon-to-be-jailbroken copy of iPhone OS 3.0, AT&T has now confirmed that commitment-free iPhones are going to happen -- soon, in fact. As of next Thursday, you'll be able to waltz into the AT&T store of your choice and pick up an 8GB or 16GB unit for $599 and $699, respectively; that's a little harder to swallow than the normal $199 / $299

via

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

apple sticks to its pricing and doesnt increase its SRP of its new model comparing it to the old. They just lower the price of the old models

But im pretty sure an unlocked iPhone 4 will be 'GOLD' in 3rd world countries like here in Philippines.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

same to my country.IP 4 probably will cost more compare with the official
    unlocked price.Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB cost RM 2990 ( USD 898.794)
    when it 1st released in malaysia.so we r the 3rd world country and not as rich as western country ,the iPhone 3GS sales in malaysia was a tragedy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think it would be interesting to compare Apples flagship phone which is abviously the iphone 4 to Nokia's flagship phone which isn't the n8..it will probably the n9 running meego, probably later this year, as we have seen here http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/09/n...ries-n9-meego/ or perhaps the special "S" series Nokia phones which no one has yet heard of.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

That's true, Iphone is going in the Nokia's (2008/2009) way... and Nokia is back again, the next flagship had to be the SAVER of Nokia. Maybe the N9 or and N98, I don't know, but the Iphone look very well for me, but is really expensive... so,

I won't buy both (N8/IP4)... will wait to see the next nokia's flagship...

Android is a tentation now too...

- BTW why nokia never use the number "4" in their products name?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast