Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia N8 vs iphone 4

As nokia 5800 user... I will never buy another Nokia phone...
    Symbian vs Iphone OS... you must be kidding...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by keithlum
    don't know tat(i pod touch) but i tested(5800) the sound with i phone with my shure se 115 / altel lansing / PX 200-II...know wat, ip had no match with 5800 ! the sound quality was far far behind.
    maybe i'll test out later on my altec lansing at home, but i still think the iPod touch has better sound quality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ewww... iphone only has 5mp... and no xenon.... I'm going for N8... so i could hunt someone again...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    Iphone for me.Nokia its relly slow in terms of using it in daily life and for me thats all about , in my 3gs i have tons of movies apps around 70 aps and another stuff while 5800 has only 3gbs ocupied and it moves like shit wile i open menu setting or etc with the iphone i can do that with twice the speed.I don't have to talk about performance in games , i sow the asphalt 5 movie the 3gs hadles better then n8.
    Nokia its making unfinished os, huries the things up making rubish phones.
    have u ever hand on the n8 ? and how can u compare 5800 with the higher spec of IP 3GS ? is this fair ? n8 still in progress of software optimize,not a finished good product and can u jump to conclusion now ? if u said nokia product is rubbish , i might tell u just another nokia hater only ! why don't u compare N8 with ur IP 3GS ? we all know tat N8 had better GPU calculation compare to IP 3GS...so tell me,how great is ur IP 3GS ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    maybe i'll test out later on my altec lansing at home, but i still think the iPod touch has better sound quality.
    yeah,may be we just have differ taste on music quality..by the way i'm a music composer. :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by keithlum
    yeah,may be we just have differ taste on music quality..by the way i'm a music composer. :-)
    i guess i can't beat that. lol.

but ask around, i'm pretty sure more people will think that sound of the iPod is better, louder.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

n8, n8, n8 for me, i always use fm transmitter and video out :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dranberb
    n8, n8, n8 for me, i always use fm transmitter and video out :P
    yea and dnt forget that 4 generations of iphones and there was no fm radio hehe...and this fourth gen. Had video rec. ... I'll go with the n8...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i never criticize I PHONE and other ADROID phones although i'm a nokia fan boy.sometime i'm just felt upset tat out there got so many ppl always like to have negative comment or bad criticize on nokia N8.they never feel " good " bout nokia effort to do better in new OS or N8,may b they just like to see nokia disappear in the market and symbian vanish forever...in my opinion,nokia really doing bad on S60 5TH,i also got lots of complaint bout the laggy and bad graphic of the OS.since then,nokia had learn the lesson and try hard to do better in the future upcoming symbian^3 and N8 .we saw and feel tat nokia had put lots of effort to please every1,but no matter how hard nokia try ,out there still had many of those who like to judge nokia without a open mind.
    easy...those who don't like it and don't buy it...we don't need ur " ADVICE "...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

both of them are smartphones but i think Apple wins on the "Smart" side while Nokia wins on the "Phone" side.

apple knows how to make good softwares and matching hardware since both of them are made specifically for Apple. Nokia in the other hand has more experience in making 'Phone' hardware and software together with open source makes the N8 customizable(i hope).

i dont like how Apple limits its users to buy 'apple' specific stuff just to make it more useful. The iMovie for Iphone 4 is 5$? why not make it bundled with the iphone?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast