Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default who is best, n900 or iphone 3gs ? and...

I wanna buy a new phone ... n900 or iphone 3gs..i'm not decised.. N900 is NOKIA (no comm. is good) but no have more apps and games like a iphone... You think in feature nokia and more developers create more games and apps for n900 ? (n900 is out about 6 months :-o ) and in ovistore is 4-5 games and 4-5 apps ! ... what you think ? Add a repli ! thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: who is best, n900 or iphone 3gs ? and...

Quote Originally Posted by koshko0
    I wanna buy a new phone ... n900 or iphone 3gs..i'm not decised.. N900 is NOKIA (no comm. is good) but no have more apps and games like a iphone... You think in feature nokia and more developers create more games and apps for n900 ? (n900 is out about 6 months :-o ) and in ovistore is 4-5 games and 4-5 apps ! ... what you think ? Add a repli ! thx
    Hard to say, it depends on what do you want from your phone. If you want an advanced, responsive toy and you're not in the geeky mood than go buy iPhone (it lacks flash, that sucks badly). If you want powerful linux powered toy, which you can use for whatever purpose, and you are in geeky mood than buy yourself a n900...

i'm a proud owner of n900 and, man this phone (computer) RULEZ!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

btw. you can find a dozen of apps on maemo.org's repositories ... just go to www.maemo.org and see for yourself

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pragmacorp
    btw. you can find a dozen of apps on maemo.org's repositories ... just go to www.maemo.org and see for yourself
    Thank you very much for you're reply ! but I think i wanna buy a X6 .. I like the design and I not use my phone for games .. I use a phone for call, msj, facebook and PHOTOS, VIDEOS...

...And n900 is first phone with maemo 5 :-S , I think is Prototype ..

iphone i don't like because is hard with connections, games and other ! :-o but have nice games ( but I not play frequently games )

AGAIN... Thx for reply ! +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thank you very much for you're reply ! but I think i wanna buy a X6 .. I like the design and I not use my phone for games .. I use a phone for call, msj, facebook and PHOTOS, VIDEOS...

...And n900 is first phone with maemo 5 :-S , I think is Prototype ..

iphone i don't like because is hard with connections, games and other ! :-o but have nice games ( but I not play frequently games )

AGAIN... Thx for reply ! +1
    The X6 is a good choice. It's a better 'phone' for sure, better battery life, simpler interface, better ovi suite integration... etc.
    With the N900 you need to be prepared to work for your rewards, it's a much more user intensive experience than the X6 and the iPhone.
    If you're into overclocking and programming, there is no substitute for the N900.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Homie, If ya wanna be down in da hood and kick it with da big boyz and get the real love from the fly girls, you gotta be packin a 3GS, 24 million iPhones sold world wide vs 43 pieces of N900 you know watta i'm sayin? You ain't a woosy so don't be a pu ssy the choice is simple right 3GS rocks ya know wat I mean? Outta here, Peace.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnOdotCA
    The X6 is a good choice. It's a better 'phone' for sure, better battery life, simpler interface, better ovi suite integration... etc.
    With the N900 you need to be prepared to work for your rewards, it's a much mo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean
    Homie, If ya wanna be down in da hood and kick it with da big boyz and get the real love from the fly girls, you gotta be packin a 3GS, 24 million iPhones sold world wide vs 43 pieces of N900 you know watta i'm sayin? You ain't a woosy so don't be a pu ssy the choice is simple right 3GS rocks ya know wat I mean? Outta here, Peace.
    re user intensive experience than the X6 and the iPhone.
    If you're into overclocking and programming, there is no substitute for the N900.
    thx all for reply... friday I buy my new phone and I say you what choice I made !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yee! Today I speaked with a man from carphone house and in next days i buy a n900 with contract o2!! I'm happy! ''''now i post from my 5800 from my bed . N900 is a computer not a toy like iphone ... I think

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

lol mate its always a matter of perspective...and what you need your phone to do. out of all the choices i would go for 3gs, if you want a reasonably priced choice then get the x6 or just wait for n8 if it has to be a nokia device. n900 is dead, it will not get new operating system upgrades just firmware updates so you will waste your money and you will be tied to it on contract. that is not a wise choice. wait for a device with megoo in that case if maemo is what you like....its more of a tablet then it is of a phone just keep that in mind, its bulky and heavy so the choice is yours. good luck

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i no wait for n8, i no want a "camera" with hd ! I want ”tablet”..i'm in love with n900;d . Thx for reply! I w8 for my n900 :x . This can be overclocked:x:x:x ! Is a Pc

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast