Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which one

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: which one

Quote Originally Posted by mufaddal_km
    htc touch hd has changed this misconception
    presently in the market for the individuals having requirements like browsing, gaming, watching videos, music and

capturing videos, images all in one can be fullfilled by the new version of wildfire legacy ie htc wildfire s as it has got

3.2-inch touch screen with 320 x 480 display resolution and has Gingerbread Android 2.4 version OS with special htc

sense technology ie TouchFLO 3D user interface. Its an advanced version of wildfire legacy as previous version had

only android 2.1 or 2.2 Eclair or Froyo version. Truly it rocks..

-----------------------
    Jemmy Moore,
    I'hve jst got words to say for HTC that truly HTC rocks after using my htc wildfire for almost 3 yrs and to me its the best brand android.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: which one

Quote Originally Posted by jemmymoore78
    presently in the market for the individuals having requirements like browsing, gaming, watching videos, music and

capturing videos, images all in one can be fullfilled by the new version of wildfire legacy ie htc wildfire s as it has got

3.2-inch touch screen with 320 x 480 display resolution and has Gingerbread Android 2.4 version OS with special htc

sense technology ie TouchFLO 3D user interface. Its an advanced version of wildfire legacy as previous version had

only android 2.1 or 2.2 Eclair or Froyo version. Truly it rocks..

-----------------------
    Jemmy Moore,
    I'hve jst got words to say for HTC that truly HTC rocks after using my htc wildfire for almost 3 yrs and to me its the best brand android.
    This thread is over two years old!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12