Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default New Phone ... Help :)

HEy guys i have lost my 5800.... i'm looking to buy a new phone with similar or better specs ....... i think my budget is around 300-350 USD ........ suggestions ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New Phone ... Help :)

If you liked 5800XM, you can just get again a 5800XM
    I don't think there is another phone with S60V5 OS, that offers the same specs with such a low price.
    Alternatively, you can check Android phones.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i liked the 5800 but hated s60v5 ! it was always too slow ... the 5800 is attractive but after using it for more than a year i'm ready for something new ... so suggestions ? android is good too

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wait a couple more months March is never is good time to buy handsets. Save a few more $$ and go for an iPhone 3G. Rumor has it that with the soon to be launched next gen iPhone 4G Apple will drop the 3G price (not 3GS) to sub $500.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ananthm2k5
    i liked the 5800 but hated s60v5 ! it was always too slow ... the 5800 is attractive but after using it for more than a year i'm ready for something new ... so suggestions ? android is good too
    Then I would suggest HTC Legend. It's the successor of HTC Hero, a mid-range phone that is coming next month with the newest Android 2.1 OS.
    You will also enjoy the large amount of Apps/games available.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Username
    Wait a couple more months March is never is good time to buy handsets. Save a few more $$ and go for an iPhone 3G. Rumor has it that with the soon to be launched next gen iPhone 4G Apple will drop the 3G price (not 3GS) to sub $500.
    hahah i can't save more $$ ...... its a limit as to how much i can spend on a phone ! ........ i don't like the iphone for its camera .... the quality (from personal experience) is horrible ! even the 3GS !!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    Then I would suggest HTC Legend. It's the successor of HTC Hero, a mid-range phone that is coming next month with the newest Android 2.1 OS.
    You will also enjoy the large amount of Apps/games available.
    yeah the HTC Legend will probably be priced 600 $ if Amazon UK if is right ! and would it be a good choice to go for the Hero ? once the Legend is out ? the hero now is 400$ and will probably fall right ?
    the only difference in specs i found is the screen and the flash for camera !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

In the Netherlands the prices of Hero and Legend are almost the same (both under 400 EUR).

Regarding the differences: Legend is newer, thinner, lighter, has better screen (AMOLED), more RAM (384MB vs 288MB), has LED flash, has the new Android OS 2.1, faster CPU.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How would you like the HTC T3333 Touch2 Phone? I've checked with Timtechs and it only goes for $299.95 USD . I think it pretty much has all the features needed on a phone except that it only offers an average camera.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fairen02
    How would you like the HTC T3333 Touch2 Phone? I've checked with Timtechs and it only goes for $299.95 USD . I think it pretty much has all the features needed on a phone except that it only offers an average camera.
    Touch2 offers a lot of features for a good price. There are 2 major things to consider here:
    1) The screen is only 2.8" and has a low resolution (240x320). That is an old standard and is a big minus for video watching.
    2) The OS is WM 6.5. If you are used to WM, you may find it OK. However, this OS is getting replaced by Windows Phone 7, which is not backward compatible. This means, hardly any new applications will be developed for this platform (decreasing support).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Got the HTC Legend Thanks guys . i know its a little late

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast