Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default I never thought I'd say it, I love my iPod ::)

Ok so on Sunday, I decided that it is time to explore the mp3 player world. Never had one, but one on the phone. Never really felt the need to have a separate mp3, boy was i wrong. I love my iPod. i truly never thought that i would like it so much, but its awesome. I have tons of music in the palm of my hand literally. currently i have approx 100 CD's loaded and still tons of space. I know this may sound bizzare to most of you, as you are very familiar with the mp3 and for you guys it is a normal state of being. in my case this is truly christmas in februrary. and now i just say to myself ' what in the world was i thinking for all these years not getting an mp3 before' !!!!!! yeah join the club if you have had a simliar experience with technology.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: I never thought I'd say it, I love my iPod ::)

Well I started out with some Chinese non branded mp4 player. From their I started how mp4 players worked . It was quite a wonderful piece of tech. It was 7 mm thick had 1 gb memory with support micro sdhc card. Had touch sensitive buttons and never lagged. It was a great piece of tech, but sadly it was stolen in 2 months . I'll stop here for now and will post the rest after some time :P.

mufaddal_km

i had my first ipod 2 yrs back ....but then later on sold it for an iphone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I never liked the ipoad family, the sound quality it to "flat" and the equalizer options are bad. but hey, congrats to your ipod
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks, i still love it !