Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12,253
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default About the forum downtime

    You may wonder why the forum was down for 2 hours today, the reason is because the forum have out grown the old server and we had to move to a new one. hopefully everything should be fixed now. If you still are experiencing some problems with the forum you can write it down here!

    Delete your browsers temp files or you may get the cached database error message

    thx
    testing

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    You may wonder why the forum was down for 2 hours today, the reason is because the forum have out grown the old server and we had to move to a new one. hopefully everything should be fixed now. If you still are experiencing some problems with the forum you can write it down here!

    Delete your browsers temp files or you may get the cached database error message

    thx
    oh that's why it was a bit slow yesterday

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    maybe this is abit off topic but is there a mobile site for daily mobile?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    Quote Originally Posted by yiannixanthos
    maybe this is abit off topic but is there a mobile site for daily mobile?
    yup.

    according to this thread http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,18114.0.html

    it's here

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/?wap2

    please use the search function before asking mate!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12,253
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    yeah we have a mobile site but its a very simple version, better to use the normal page since its also mobile friendly
    testing

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    UPAKUL'S HEART LOG:
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12,253
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    UPAKUL'S HEART LOG:
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...

    funny how you and me reacts the same
    testing

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    funny how you and me reacts the same
    You are My Big bro after all.... he he he

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    UPAKUL'S HEART LOG:
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...

    sorry for off topic. lol.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,880
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: About the forum downtime

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    UPAKUL'S HEART LOG:
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...
    forum down = heart beat stops...
    forum up = heart beat restarts...

    can read minds


 

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia Forum becomes Symbian Forum
    By usta in forum Forum News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 10:52 PM
  2. New forum section: Symbian^3 Forum
    By phattrance in forum Forum News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 04:49 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 12:34 PM
  4. iPhone Forum Reader will soon support Daily Mobile Forum
    By phattrance in forum iPhone Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 02:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •