Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia threatens to leave Finland?

Nokia leaks haha, pretty much all their releases have been revealed be4 the official launch, but I think it goes with the size of the company and the number of people involved.
    Honestly, nobody likes Nokia here in Scandinavia, especially us swedes, first they smashed Ericsson Mobile to the ground and then they cleaned the floor with Sony Ericsson. Both Swedish companies. Well, SE is mostly responsible for its own failure, poor leadership, veeeeeeeery slow work pace. I had a couple of SE handsets and was not impressed, not even satisfied.
    But you gotta put all that aside and get yourself an N8, because it has everything you want and you want it. Nokia does have some research left here in Stockholm/Kista so not all is lost.
    And no, Nokia could never leave Finland, they ARE Finland! A very old Finnish company.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jb6789
    A company should have the right to monitor e-mails sent on a company owned network by its employees as well as monitor use of company assets, such as computers.
    I agree with the above. If you are using the companies computer and network they should have a right to check your email.

On the other hand, if Nokia leaves Finland... will Finland disappear off the World Map!!! Nokia is what it is famous for! Though I am sure Finland has other qualities that I do not know about.

shadowninty

Finland can then base its economy around Rovio
    Nokia is a huge part of the Finnish economy, it was responsible for almost 2% economic growth in one year!

BTW Nokia and Ireland have had very similar economic histories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12