Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Easy way to sign your unsigned symbian s60 applications part #2 - Drakkarious hack (works with v30.xx firmware)

<p style="text-align: center;"></p>

Since nokia released new firmware updates to most of the N-series phones, the old way of signing the applications wont work (since the "TRK" application is already built in the OS). So now you are stuck with unsigned applications that you cannot sign. Lucky for us there is a new easy way to install unsigned s60 application on your phone┬* without even having to sign them (even with the v30.xx firmware)

Tested and worked with v30.0.015 firmware on my Nokia N95-1.

<h2 style="text-align: center;"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Use this mod at your own risk!</span></h2>
    <h2 style="text-align: center;"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">You may damage your phone!</span></h2>
    Drakkarious Hack Compilation.
    This program will install:
    CapsOn
    CapsOff
    HelloCarbide
    X-plore

*Note: If you have any of these programs installed on your mobile there is no problem continuing the installation, however, this ones have been tested, none others, so if you have any trouble during the procedure uninstall the ones you have and re-install Drakkarious.sis.
    **Note2: Drakkarious.sis intalls X-pore 1.20 (BinPda cracked version) on your phone, so if you wish to get the latest version of it, please install it before you install drakkarious.sis

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtVs7KBqPIo

Instruction video

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE

<span style="color: #ff0000;">AND PLEASE READ THE PROCEDURE CAREFULLY</span>

1.- Change phone date to 15-05-2007

2.- Go to your application manager and configure its settings to accept all software installations and not to check certificates online.

3.- Start drakkarious.sis installation according to the following:

3.1- For nokia 3250, 5500, E50, E51, and E61 please install "Drakkarious 2.01 3250 5500 E50 E51 E61.SiS", during installation the program will prompt you what phone your using, you must leave only the one your using with the box ticked, and all others unticked.

3.2- For all other nokia models you must install "Drakkarious 2.01 FP1 & PreFP1.SiS", and choose the phone tipe according to the following list:

Pre-FP1 devices:
    -------------------
    Nokia N77
    Nokia E61i
    Nokia E65
    Nokia N93i
    Nokia N91 8GB
    Nokia E62
    Nokia N93
    Nokia N73
    Nokia N80
    Nokia N71
    Nokia N92
    Nokia E70
    Nokia E60

FP1 devices:
    ---------------
    Nokia 6124 classic
    Nokia N82
    Nokia N95-3 NAM
    Nokia N95 8GB
    Nokia N81
    Nokia N81 8GB
    Nokia 6121 classic
    Nokia 6120 classic
    Nokia 5700 XpressMusic
    Nokia 6110 Navigator
    Nokia E90 Communicator
    Nokia N76
    Nokia 6290
    Nokia N95

FP2 devices
    -------------
    Nokia 5320 XpressMusic
    Nokia N78
    Nokia N96
    Nokia 6210 Navigator
    Nokia 6220 classic

After installing please follow this procedure:

4.1.-Run X-plore and press "0", tick the 4 boxes (dont un-tick if ticked already)
    4.2.-Without closing X-plore switch to the menu and run hellocarbide
    4.3.-Inside hellocarbide press options and chose Menu1 and answer "yes".
    4.4.-Go back to X-plore and extract installserver.exe and CProfDriver_SISX.ldd from your c:\hack.rar into c:\sys\bin
    4.5.-Restart your phone.
    4.6.-Change the date back to the present.
    4.7.-Install whatever you want on your phone, even if it is unsigned

Run capsOff if you wish to see private folders using X-plore and capsOn to hide them again
    Note: I advice you to always hide private folders after you have completed whatever you wanted to do inside them...

Enjoy...

Special thanks to:

Drakkarious
    Olti
    OpDA
    BinPda
    Leftup
    FCA00000
    farhazadeeb
    <blockquote>Need help with this hack?┬* Check out our forum</blockquote>
    <blockquote>Download Drakkarious Hack Compilation files from the forum<a href="http://www.box.net/shared/yq43y0sbyn">
    </a></blockquote>
    <a href="http://www.box.net/shared/yq43y0sbyn">
    </a>
    <span style="text-decoration: underline;">This mod does not work on Nokia n82 with v30.xxx firmware and on phones with FP2 and the Nokia 5800
    </span>

Update: 081204: Doesnt work with the v31.0.014 firmware on the Nokia N95 classic anymore. So be careful with updating your phone

<a href="http://www.dailymobile.net/2008/10/23/easy-way-to-sign-your-unsigned-symbian-s60-applications-part-2-drakkarious-hack-works-with-v30xx-firmware/">

[ View Original Blog post ]</a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Easy way to sign your unsigned symbian s60 applications part #2 - Drakkarious hack (works with v

dOESN'T WORK WITH THE V04.13 FIRMWARE ON MY NOKIA 5320 XPRESS MUSIC. WHAT DO?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Easy way to sign your unsigned symbian s60 applications part #2 - Drakkarious hack (works with v

Install HelloOx!! It's hack all new symbian firmware!! I do it with ma Nokia N82 with firmware version 31.0.016 and it's work [img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Does this work on N96 ?? I have firmware 11.018

cocostaec

I have followed all the steps and completed the instalation. Now , when i try to install a theme or an application thge phone are restarting...why?pls help me...thanks

mufaddal_km

the best thing to do is after u place installserver.exe file in c:sys...then just restart device ...then after every installation restart the device ...

or best install secman by bindpa and then root sign ur apps with root signer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the problem is that the app doesn't install on my phone...when i try to install any app the phone asking me if i want to install the app and when i select yes the phone restart... ...can yo tell me what is the problem....thanks for response

mufaddal_km

remove installserver from phone ...and start all over again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i remove installserver and then when i try to install an app it said "certificate expirated"...what can be the problem?

mufaddal_km

i meant ...remove installserver .
    the again use hellocarbide and install the installserver .

why going thru all this trouble ...just use helloox 1.02/1.03

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast