Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    papa1857

Default Re: Easy way to sign your unsigned symbian s60 applications part #2 - Drakkarious hack (works with v

Dude can you tell is their anyway by which i can install darkkarious in my new N-85 i would be very thankfully you

nasua

Default Re: Easy way to sign your unsigned symbian s60 applications part #2 - Drakkarious hack (works with v

Quote Originally Posted by papa1857
    Dude can you tell is their anyway by which i can install darkkarious in my new N-85 i would be very thankfully you
    The darkkarious hack don't work anymore, use HelloOX 1.02or 1.03

mufaddal_km

also now we have the new installserver patch for it so u can install all unsigned apps

Bakecrot

Can not create bin directory in c:/sys/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bakecrot
    Can not create bin directory in c:/sys/
    what phone do u have?
    testing

mufaddal_km

use the helloox method

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This method worked out for me. I am using Nokia N95 8gb firmware 30.0.0.18 and it really is easy too.

Even the beginners like me can actually do this.

Good job & post as well. But I have 1 query.

As a user, in what way does CapsOff & CapsOn help me? Do we need to do anything with these 2 apps before installing unsigned app to my phone?

Please answer my query if any1 out there can.

Thanks.

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by bharat_gr8
    This method worked out for me. I am using Nokia N95 8gb firmware 30.0.0.18 and it really is easy too.

Even the beginners like me can actually do this.

Good job & post as well. But I have 1 query.

As a user, in what way does CapsOff & CapsOn help me? Do we need to do anything with these 2 apps before installing unsigned app to my phone?

Please answer my query if any1 out there can.

Thanks.
    Well, you set it to capson when you install unsigned apps, and capsoff when you update firmware,etc

mufaddal_km

caps means capabilities
    caps on means u have capability to read and write in system files which otherwise has been disabled by nokia

mostly keeping caps on and off has nothing to do with installation of unsigned apps

to install unsigned apps u either need to have installserver .exe placed in your c:sys:bin
    or a root cert installed on your device and then sign unsigned apps with root signer
    to do either of the above two u need caps on

amitpatel

Hello there,

I have read the discussions in detail. I have an N95 and where can I download the version of Drakkarious 2.01 FP1 & PreFP1.SiS for my phone?

Thanx,

A

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast