Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Nokia E55 Preview

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kg7SeCo1iJA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kg7SeCo1iJA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Nokia E55 is a messaging device supporting EGPRS, WCDMA, HSDPA/HSUPA (3.5G) and WLAN. The device features two customizable Home Screen modes, noice cancellation, a 3.2 Mpix camera with Full focus / EDOF and a compact qwerty keyboard. Write messages with intelligent text input, enjoy videos, music, and graphics on the 2.4” QVGA display. Additional features include GPS and Nokia Maps 3.0, UPnP, Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR, and USB 2.0 High-Speed.

Added to the Nokia Messaging service, Nokia E55 comes with full Nokia Maps and assisted GPS with integrated 3-month license for turn-by-turn navigation, and a great gaming experience with N-Gage on board. With Ovi Files, also included on the Nokia E55, important files stored on a PC can be remotely managed and shared, even when your PC is switched off.

The Nokia E55 is expected to ship in Q2 at an estimated retail price of 265 Euros
    <a href="http://www.dailymobile.net/2009/03/10/nokia-e55-preview/">

[ View Original Blog post ]

</a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia E55 Preview

hmmm nice one too, perhaps i should switch over to e series and call it a day ............not....i have a soft spot for the n series i just can't let go.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia E55 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by radical24
    hmmm nice one too, perhaps i should switch over to e series and call it a day ............not....i have a soft spot for the n series i just can't let go.......
    yeah, E series have way better built quality than the N -series BUT its hard to let go the n series
    testing