Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default iPhone 4 Vs iPhone 2G / 3G / 3GS - Speed Comparison

Heres a side by side comparison video of all four iPhone generations, the iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS and the iPhone 4. Enjoy the video!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2F4QIzC4[/youtube]

testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: iPhone 4 Vs iPhone 2G / 3G / 3GS - Speed Comparison

well, it seems not much difference between 3gs and 4g. so as 4g antenna sucks, 3gs is best iphone till now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    well, it seems not much difference between 3gs and 4g. so as 4g antenna sucks, 3gs is best iphone till now
    Thanks to the small screen resolution

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    Thanks to the small screen resolution
    damn, forgot abt that!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ridiculous. in 2months there is a 4gs out and they publish it as THE newest technology available. and ppl believing it and are pleased about that. there are more possibilitys now then we know.

the 4g is a phone which is for sure since 2 years available. of course its faster! there is no need for a speed comparison. not really.

pigeonholing ppl are blocking our evolution in technical way. and of course, this is not only an usualy procedure by apple. we could grow much faster, but this gives less profit.

this stands in similar relation to "The world needs the US to move away from oil, and work with us instead to drive forward the global clean energy revolution."

all i want to say is they dont rly care about us.. iheard this mj song today in radio :P and yes.. this i just an phone.

ehm yeah.. but anyways.. cool comparsion .. good work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by get66
    ridiculous. in 2months there is a 4gs out and they publish it as THE newest technology available. and ppl believing it and are pleased about that. there are more possibilitys now then we know.

the 4g is a phone which is for sure since 2 years available. of course its faster! there is no need for a speed comparison. not really.

pigeonholing ppl are blocking our evolution in technical way. and of course, this is not only an usualy procedure by apple. we could grow much faster, but this gives less profit.

this stands in similar relation to "The world needs the US to move away from oil, and work with us instead to drive forward the global clean energy revolution."

all i want to say is they dont rly care about us.. iheard this mj song today in radio :P and yes.. this i just an phone.

ehm yeah.. but anyways.. cool comparsion .. good work
    yup.. nokia can do if they want the best device ever.. then they will get profit from only one high-end device instead of whole army..
    BUT. just heard same opinion in other place. thing is i and some others i believe too don't wan't really to get all. some ppl don't wan't hd cam (i need 5mp and that's enough!!), i don't need gps, others don't want wifi, etc.
    so it's better to have a lot of variable devices for reasonable prices (why we should pay for things we don't need?) than one complete monster which costs like middle-range laptop (if N8 doesn't have 12mp i believe it's price was really better)