Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Daily Mobile - Mobile Edition for Symbian, BlackBerrys, iPhone, iPad and Android devices

<h2>iPhone and Android Users:</h2>
    <style type='text/css'> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style> <div id='gallery-1' class='gallery galleryid-59683'><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><br style='clear: both;' /></div>
    To visit the mobile version of Daily Mobile, point your iPhone / Android / BlackBerry / Maemo browser to www.dailymobile.net and the plugin will do the rest. Feel free to give us some feedback by commenting this post.
    How to deactivate the mobile version:
    When you enter the site for the first time using your phone you will enter the mobile version, but if you still want to view the full version you can deactivate this at the bottom page.
    The mobile version also supports the following user agents:
    Android, aspen, blackberry9500, blackberry9530, cupcake, dream, incognito, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, webmate, webos and Maemo devices (Nokia N900 etc).
    <span style="color: #ffffff;">.</span><h2>Symbian Users</h2>Click here to read more about the Symbian S60v5 and Symbian ^3 app.
    testing

EiNS

Default Re: Daily Mobile - Mobile Edition for BlackBerrys, iPhone / iPad and Android devices

I suppose you are using wptouch iphone plugin for wordpress; u can edit the user agent and add something like s60, nokia, opera mini, bolt, sony ericsson etc...

i already done that with my blog and it works perfectly when viewing on my nokia 5800 using default s60 browser and also opera/bolt/skyfire

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Daily Mobile - Mobile Edition for BlackBerrys, iPhone / iPad and Android devices

Quote Originally Posted by EiNS
    I suppose you are using wptouch iphone plugin for wordpress; u can edit the user agent and add something like s60, nokia, opera mini, bolt, sony ericsson etc...

i already done that with my blog and it works perfectly when viewing on my nokia 5800 using default s60 browser and also opera/bolt/skyfire
    how can it work fine with opera mini when the browser doesnt even support javascript? (wptouch is using javascript to make the theme happen)

can you write the user agents that you have added on your setup? thx
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i┤ve just seen the web in my Palm Pre and it┤s perfect

thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jhol
    i┤ve just seen the web in my Palm Pre and it┤s perfect

thx
    got any screenshots?
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

here there are...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wish daily mobile gives more cover to Palm and webOS news

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

here there are...
    great thank you! does it work to switch between the mobile version and normal version? (theres an button at the end of the site)
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wish daily mobile gives more cover to Palm and webOS news
    hmm nothing much to report there :/
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

no problem swichting between mobile and normal version.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast