Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default iPhone 4 5Mp camera samples

Here are a few more photos taken with the 5Mp camera on the iPhone 4. Enjoy!

<style type='text/css'> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style> <div id='gallery-1' class='gallery galleryid-58253'><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl> <br style='clear: both;' /></div>
    (Due to the servers 2MB upload limits the photos have been resized to 1600x1200.)
    <blockquote>If you want more iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad apps, wallpapers, rumors, details and info, take a look at the Daily iPhone Blog! - Your iPhone, Your way.</blockquote>
    [Thx Pece]
    <a href="http://www.dailymobile.net/2010/06/19/iphone-4-5mp-camera-samples/">
    </a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: iPhone 4 5Mp camera samples

Looks ok. NOT up to the mark...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How revolutionary! Wow it has a LED flash! OMG this phone has a camera on the front! This is the baddest phone on the planet! Ooops sorry I was looking at my N95. What were we talking about in this thread?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

WOW !!! So cool !!! 5 MPx camera !!! OMG. I'm so happy for all ajfon users !!!
    Hmmm, but looks like my 3 years old N95 took even better pics with carl zeiss lens Hmm, i got X6 with 5MPx, carl zeiss and xenon flash and that was step back from nokia. Now i'm waiting for N8 with 12MPx carl zeiss, 28mm lens and dual xenon flash heheh Beat that biach
    I'm use to have 3 ajfones in my house. It's cool, but that's it I'm hope, there is something better to show on new ajfone 4 than stupid damn cave age camera.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Why is it that iPhone 4 only show pictures under sunlight??

Apple, show us some more in darker situations! whew!