Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Use your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad as USB flash drive

<style type='text/css'> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 100%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style> <div id='gallery-1' class='gallery galleryid-57273'><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><br style='clear: both;' /></div>
    DiskAid is a tool for PC and Mac which enables the use of iPhone or iPod Touch as an external mass storage device. DiskAid gives access to the device’s file system, allowing to copy, edit or rename files and folders on the iPhone or iPod from the desktop. Using a USB connection, it is the safest and most reliable way to access the device’s file system
    Features<ul>[*]View files on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with FileApp & FileApp Pro[*]File Sharing support with all compatible applications on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad[*]USB file transfer[*]PC Windows (XP, Vista, 7) & Mac OS X (Leopard, Snow Leopard) compatibility[*]Supports iPhone V1, 3G, 3G S; iPod Touch V1, V2 and V3 & iPad![*]Auto detection feature, just plugin it in ![*]Copy Files & Folders between your iPhone or iPod Touch and your Computer[*]Files and Folders Browser[*]Drag & Drop files and folders[*]Double click on files for quick view (launches appropriate application)[*]Device’s free memory displayed[*]Create shortcut toany file or folder[*]Feature rich file organization including internal move, folder creation, renaming… etc.[*]File & Folder information window[*]Access any application supporting File Sharing[*]No jailbreak needed (except for Root folder access)[*]Supports iTunes 9.1.X[*]Supported iPhone OS versions : 3.1.x, 3.2, 4.0[*]New: iPhone OS 3.2 compatible[*]New: iPhone OS 4.0 Beta compatible[*]What’s new in the current version: see the change log for Windows PC or Mac OS X[/list]
    You can download a 14 days demo from here
    <a href="http://www.dailymobile.net/2010/06/07/use-your-iphone-ipod-touch-ipad-as-usb-flash-drive/">
    </a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Use your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad as USB flash drive

"You can download a 14 days demo from here"

LOL, are they serious? apple cooperates with this company. i should pay for what other mobile can do since years? good that i send my iphone back to trader few months ago.. jailbreak it to get the function of any other mobile out there (android, wm, palm, symbian and whatever) or put it in your garbage bin.

iphones are for those who wants to get limited. even the desk is unfunctional.

you always need a software to use this thing (iphone) with your pc/mac.

just my opinion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by get66
    "You can download a 14 days demo from here"

LOL, are they serious? apple cooperates with this company. i should pay for what other mobile can do since years? good that i send my iphone back to trader few months ago.. jailbreak it to get the function of any other mobile out there (android, wm, palm, symbian and whatever) or put it in your garbage bin.

iphones are for those who wants to get limited. even the desk is unfunctional.

you always need a software to use this thing (iphone) with your pc/mac.

just my opinion.
    Well, welcome to the wonderful world of apple were u need to pay for stuff thats free
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

jea.. but i prefer spirit