Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Hack Nokia E51 with Firmware 300.34.56 - Install Unsigned Applications

The Nokia E51new firmware 300.34.56 is now completely hacked. Heres a guide to hack the firmware and install unsigned applications on your phone.

Do this mod at your own risk, you may damage your phone

1. Sign and install MapDrives v1.00 DiskAdmin Unsigned.sis
    2. Install Jbak TaskMan 1.00
    3. Copy MapDrives.txt to E:\(there was one existed,just cover it)
    4. Copy your installserver to E:/Hack/sys/bin/installserver.exe(you must create yourself)
    5. Start JBak Taskman software and go (Menu -> Tools -> Program start -> search & select MapDrives -> Press More -> Programs Rule -> select "AutoStart" -> OK)
    6. Restart your phone.
    7. Delete MapDrives (completely exit the software JBak Taskman before delete Mapdrives)and install MapDrive_JBakTM_EMU_Y (for N82, N95, N95-8GB, E71 (all phones with Y: drive, else, choose MapDrive_JBakTM_EMU_Y if you have H: )) and then start the app.(I recommanded install H,because it gave the cer. error when I installed Y)
    8. Install Modo(some people say you must modify the system date,for example,2008-08-09 or ahead,but I don't need) and copy Installserver to C:/sys/bin/
    9. Have fun!

Download the files from here

[Thx Nasua]
    <a href="http://www.dailymobile.net/2009/02/23/hack-nokia-e51-with-firmware-3003456-install-unsigned-files/">

[ View Original Blog post ]

</a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Hack Nokia E51 with Firmware 300.34.56 - Install Unsigned Applications

Nice! How to instal NGage to E51 (300.34.56) ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Hack Nokia E51 with Firmware 300.34.56 - Install Unsigned Applications

How can we sign the unsigned app in step 1?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorden
    How can we sign the unsigned app in step 1?
    This is exactly what i am thinking. How can you sign an unsigned app, to hack the phone so that you will install the unsigned app.
    Did the chicken come first or the egg?

mufaddal_km

u dont have to think ...u have to search the forum for the answer

here is how you get them signed
    http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...ic,1832.0.html

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaspr
    ngage is for N-series phones, the E-series is for business.

mufaddal_km

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaspr
    u can run and play ngage on e51
    do a google serach u will get an idea how to do it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I found these instructions hard to follow (point 5 was the odd one) as some bits were wrong for the E51 (with firmware 300.34.56). I edited them here for other E51 users:

1. Sign and install MapDrives v1.00 DiskAdmin Unsigned.sis. Visit
    http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...ic,1832.0.html and follow the guide there to get sis files signed.

2. Install Jbak TaskMan 1.00

3. Copy MapDrives.txt to E:\ (this is your memory card drive reference as listed in Nokia PC Suite. Replacing the one that is already there).

4. Copy installserver.exe to E:/Hack/sys/bin/installserver.exe(you must create this file tree yourself)

5. Start JBak Taskman software and press #. Find MapDrives and highlight it (but don't click), then click menu -> Programs Rule -> then tick "AutoStart" -> OK)

6. Restart your phone.

7. Delete MapDrives (completely exit the JBakTaskman before deleting Mapdrives) and then install MapDrive_JBakTM_EMU_H. This will reinstall MapDrives etc. If you don't have a H: drive but a Y: drive then install this one instead.

8. Install Modo, then run it. Using Modo, browse to E:/sys/bin and select edit then copy to copy Installserver.exe then paste it to C:/sys/bin/ (with edit paste etc).

9. Test an unsigned app install (but obviously not one from above).

Dr.Thr@x

Hi guys. I need help with my E51. I have lastest firmware (300.34.56). I install game and run it and show me error (unable to start game error -6).... Please help me.... THX

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Thr@x
    Hi guys. I need help with my E51. I have lastest firmware (300.34.56). I install game and run it and show me error (unable to start game error -6).... Please help me.... THX
    Do not post questions about games here, do it in main nokia forum.

Please read the forum rules http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...sg2015#msg2015

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast