Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12,253
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    26

    Default Samsung Galaxy Pics

    testing

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Pics

    Almost 1 year old, buy still a good phone to choose!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Pics

    It's the new i9000 Galaxy S, not the original I7500 Galaxy.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerii
    It's the new i9000 Galaxy S, not the original I7500 Galaxy.
    Well noticed! It is indeed Galaxy S (I must have been half a sleep when commenting previousely)...

    The link to "Specifications" in the opening post is corrected.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Pics

    Yeah, Usta since the PDASHOP just got it in
    In the Netherlands it is €529,- ($649)
    http://www.pdashop.nl/product/101557...y-s-i9000.html

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Pics

    Ah, good that it is now really available for sale.
    Anyway, I'm glad I went for HTC Desire: it is much cheaper (T-Mobile has made an offer I couldn't refuse...), more compact, has a flash led, and I expect better support from HTC than from Samsung.

    However, Galaxy S is one of the top phones out there.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    Ah, good that it is now really available for sale.
    Anyway, I'm glad I went for HTC Desire: it is much cheaper (T-Mobile has made an offer I couldn't refuse...), more compact, has a flash led, and I expect better support from HTC than from Samsung.

    However, Galaxy S is one of the top phones out there.
    I don't want to upset you. But. Don't expect to much of HTC (dynafix/Eurotwice)
    http://www.mobilyz.com/forum/f7/merk...uro-twice.html
    http://kassa.vara.nl/discussies/disc...eur-eurotwice/

    I sold the Magic looking for a Hero. Galaxy S to expensive like a Legend or Desire is too

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Pics

    Such stories can be found about any manufacturer, so that doesn't bother me.
    HTC Desire is much cheaper compare to Galaxy S, and is not that much different in price compared to Legend. T-Mobile can offer you HTC Desire for almost free with 25/month 2 year contract. http://www.t-mobile.nl/persoonlijk/h...naar_meer_info


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    Such stories can be found about any manufacturer, so that doesn't bother me.
    HTC Desire is much cheaper compare to Galaxy S, and is not that much different in price compared to Legend. T-Mobile can offer you HTC Desire for almost free with 25/month 2 year contract. http://www.t-mobile.nl/persoonlijk/h...naar_meer_info

    Sure, but
    Tmobile, lol. Thanks but no thanks. I am using Vodafone.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Samsung i7500 Galaxy
    By ThanhHang in forum Android Phones
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 02:34 PM
  2. Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700
    By usta in forum Android Phones
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 07:35 PM
  3. Share net connection with samsung Galaxy GT I-7500
    By newnoviceuser in forum Android Phones
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Samsung Galaxy Review
    By phattrance in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 10:18 PM
  5. Comparison of HTC Magic and Samsung i7500 (Galaxy)
    By preveen in forum Android Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 04:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •