Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia\'s N98 (N8-00) Symbian^3 touchscreen flagship leaked - Pictures

nokia change your designers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia\'s N98 (N8-00) Symbian^3 touchscreen flagship leaked - Pictures

OMG this thing is ugly. I have been and still am a Nokia user, but VERY few of their phones have elegant, sleek, professional appearances. The E72 is a notable exception. Case in point...I just looked at the announcement today for Kyocera M6000 Android phone; this company hasn't produced a cell phone in 10 years, yet the M6000 looks gorgeous, especially compared to almost any Nokia phone. Another case in point is the S-E Vivaz...a very nice looking handset, and the reviews say it feels great to use. Nokia leads in so many areas of functionality, but so many of their phones LOOK and FEEL like toys. They need to revamp their design team.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Nokia\'s N98 (N8-00) Symbian^3 touchscreen flagship leaked - Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by davekolmer
    Case in point...I just looked at the announcement today for Kyocera M6000 Android phone; this company has produced a cell phone in 10 years, yet the M6000 looks gorgeous,
    Yeah... simple and elegant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nokia owes us N97 owners big time with the N98. It better damn well be nearly perfect! Or no more Nokias ever. N95 the last great phone from Nokia.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it doesn't look like nokia phone at all... not nokia design

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

let's wait and see the real pictures,
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr G
    It's obvious it's a mock up, look at the visible screws on the side.
    I think it's more like a prototype, everything look ugly in spy-shots and leaks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i highly doubt that the n98 is gonna be so ugly.. It looks more like a sony ericson really... I was expecting for the n98 to look like the n97 without the keyboard and half in thickness..

And im pretty sure i read somewhere that nokia are releasing a phone with a snapdragon.. Could this be it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think its fake!! cuz in the photos you cant see whats written on top of the phone...it looks more like "MOKIA" or "SMOKIA" but its not nokia!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Whatever the final phone looks like, it will have to step-up. The roumers about the N98 or X-series that are circulating, should materialize in Q2. Otherwise, Nokia has nothing strong to offer at high end...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I just cant stopping thinking bout the LG Pop when i see that framed screen and one button design

if any has looked at the article at IT168, the front of this 'thing' does look like the user mockup qwerty slider illustrated early (from Feb if reported correctly) :P if this 'thing' is fake it mitve been created by hardcore pranker making the illustration into reality

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast