Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Symbian: T9Nav Now Available To Buy On Nokia Software Market

[img]../wp-content/uploads/2008/11/nuance-t9-05.jpg[/img] [img]../wp-content/uploads/2008/11/nuance-t9-06.jpg[/img]

[img]../wp-content/uploads/2008/11/nuance-t9-07.jpg[/img] [img]../wp-content/uploads/2008/11/nuance-t9-08.jpg[/img]
    T9 Nav is a mobile search application that provides fast, easy access to features, applications content and data stored on your device, as well as to information and content available online. With T9 Nav, you can bypass complex device menus to quickly get to the information and content that you want. It starts working right from the home screen of your 12 key mobile phone. Similar to T9 predictive text, T9 Nav allows you to simply type the first few letters or numbers of whatever you're looking for. As soon as you press a numbered key, T9 Nav starts looking for anything on your device, or on your carrier's mobile website, that matches the numbers or letters on that key.

Press '2' and find any contact, calendar item, ringtone, application, bookmarked website or anything else beginning with 2, a, b or c.

Type 2 5 2 (a l a) to set your alarm

Type 2 3 9 (b e y) to access Beyonce songs stored on your device, or downloads and ringtones available on your operator's network
    As you press more keys, T9 Nav continues to refine the results. When you see what you want in the list, just click on it and T9 Nav will take you there.

You can also find things by using multiple names.
    For example:

T9 Nav will take you to the clock setting on your phone whether you type in 'time', 'clock' or 'alarm'.

You can find a contact by typing the first name 'John', the last name 'Smith' or the phone number.
    You can find music by a particular artist by typing in the first name, i.e., 'Alicia', the last name, i.e., 'Keys', or the name of an album or a song by that artist.

T9 Nav searches the following types of content and services:
    Applications
    Calendar Entries
    Contacts
    Media Files (music, photo, video)
    Phone Settings
    SMS Messages
    Web Bookmarks
    T9 Nav Keywords (for online search)

T9 Nav works on S60 3rd edition handsets, and is available in the following languages:
    English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukranian, Tagalog, Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian.

T9 Nav requires an activation code (specific to your phone IMEI/serial number) to run once you install the application. Your activation code will be sent to your email address once you purchase the software.

You can buy the application from here (17EUR)
    <a href="http://www.dailymobile.net/2009/02/13/symbian-t9nav-now-available-to-buy-on-nokia-software-market/">

[ View Original Blog post ]

</a>
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Symbian: T9Nav Now Available To Buy On Nokia Software Market

Very useful application

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah its useful i still use the beta version on my phone, or rather have it installed but not currently using it handy shell has a decent serach system build in. but at freaking 17 euro almost, that is a little much for a search app. rip off i tell ya

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

this is one of the best apps ever made for s60v3 phone. been using it for a while now since the beta versions
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

so what is its advantage compared to the new search on 5800?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just bought T9 Nav, but it refuses to install on my Nokia 6220 classic. PCSuite says unknown error. Support at Nuance says probably blocked by operator, which in this case is Telenor, who of course denies having anything to do with it. Nuance offers refund, but I would very much like to solve the problem.

Questions:

1. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Why would an operator block an application of this kind?

3. What should I do next?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sbring
    Just bought T9 Nav, but it refuses to install on my Nokia 6220 classic. PCSuite says unknown error. Support at Nuance says probably blocked by operator, which in this case is Telenor, who of course denies having anything to do with it. Nuance offers refund, but I would very much like to solve the problem.

Questions:

1. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Why would an operator block an application of this kind?

3. What should I do next?
    never heard of that it should be a network problem. its not even using any connections to the network!
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by radical24
    yeah its useful i still use the beta version on my phone, or rather have it installed but not currently using it handy shell has a decent serach system build in. but at freaking 17 euro almost, that is a little much for a search app. rip off i tell ya
    Costs Euro 5.99.