Join Today
    Administrator
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default BlackBerry Curve 9320 press images

Research in Motion aims to expand its presence in the low-end smartphone market with its new BlackBerry Curve 9320. The Verge has posted some press images of the upcoming BlackBerry Curve 9320 which is expected to be announced next week at BlackBerry World in Orlando.

BlackBerry Curve 9320 is running BlackBerry OS 7.1 and is rumored to feature: 320 x 240 2.44-inch screen, single core processor, 512MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, HSPA, and a 3.2-megapixel camera with flash. BlackBerry Curve 9320 is expected to be launched in India and other Asian countries, Vietnam and Indonesia and quite possibly, T-Mobile in the United Kingdom.
    via

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: BlackBerry Curve 9320 press images

i have BlackBerry Curve 9320 and i am in love with this set

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: BlackBerry Curve 9320 press images

Quote Originally Posted by shawn52
    i have BlackBerry Curve 9320 and i am in love with this set
    Great, now share with us more info, pictures and maybe some videos because the handset is not released yet !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default BlackBerry Curve 9320 press images

Research In Motion (RIM) has announced the launch of another phone with BlackBerry 7.1 operating system. This phone has the same features and specifications as the Curve 9220 but with this one more feature has been added to BlackBerry Curve 9320 i.e. WiFi hotspot functionality. This is the first curve series phone to be launched with this feature. His feature has the ability to act as a modem and share internet with up to five different devices. Other advantage of this Smartphone is BBM button which is used for instant access to BlackBerry Messenger. Still the pricing and availability details are not announced by the company but it is expected that this Smartphone will also fall under budget Smartphone category with price of Rs 12,000 for the Indian market. It may be launched next month (June)

http://gm.kochar.com/post/rim-launch...a-in-june.aspx