Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Download Phone Screen Sharing App for Non Samsung PC – Samsung SideSync Alternat

If you want to enjoy the Samsung SideSync features on your PC which is not based out of Samsung, then this guide can help you in enjoying the same. This is a very simple process can be completed with a few steps as mentioned below.

The first step for this would be download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers onto your computer, which ensures that the application can run perfectly. Next you will have to download the SideSync & Screenshare apk files onto your Phone which will help in connecting with your computer. All the download links are mentioned at the end of the article.

Ensure that you have Enabled the USB Debugging on the mobile device, as shown in the following tutorial.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dhhyX3jW8w&feature=player_embedded&list=P L_onURAxZWyxjg7o5S1optc1VHAwqtsTI#t=0s[/youtube]

After installing the USB Drivers on the PC, connect the mobile phone with your PC using a USB Cable. Following which the PC would detect the phone and then you would be able to run the Phone Screen Sharing Program on the PC to connect.

Following this you would be able to find that the Smart Phone’s display is replicated onto the desktop based application and you have a option to easily move around the Interface. You can even drag & drop files and also perform numerous actions from your desktop itself onto your Phone. We have made a video demo of this process on how it finally works which can helpful to you in understanding the whole system. Watch the video below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hxPhMRATbos#t=0s[/youtube]

Download links

Phone Screen Sharing Tool

Side Sync Tool for Samsung Laptops

Screenshare Apk

Side Sync Apk

USB Drives for Samsung Mobile Phones

How To Share Keyboard Mouse & Phone Screen Download Samsung SideSync App Tool

Samsung today has announced an interesting feature available for their Smart Phone users where in they can share the keyboard, mouse and the phone screen using a simple application and it works perfectly atleast according to their demo video. The aim of the application is to make your smart phone as a part of your desktop’s screen by extending the same and you can easily download your media files along with transfer of files from your PC to your Smart Phone.

Called as Side Sync the Android Apk can be downloaded through the Samsung Apps section of your phone which is a free application. Following that you need to download the SideSync desktop tool which could connect with your phone using the USB Connection. You can find the downloads to the applications and the tools at the end of the article. The only issue with all this setup is that the desktop tool only works on the Samsung based netbooks and you will have to tweak your system settings in order to ensure that the software recognizes your non-Samsung based laptop as a Samsung based one. This is again a hard task and we have mentioned below a simple and quite useful alternative to the same. Check out both the listed options below to find out how you can setup this :

For Samsung based Laptops :
    Install the Side Sync software onto your Samsung computers and then run the software update to ensure you have the latest version running.

Next Install the Side Sync Phone Screen Sharing from the list of different options. You can find the downloads to the application at the end of the article or also get it from samsungapps.com

Now its time to connect your Smart Phone with your PC using the USB cable. It would ask you to Install the Keyboard / Mouse Sharing & Phone Screen Sharing features as shown below.

Run the Side Sync application on your Phone and Tap on Start to connect it with your computer.

Keyboard/Mouse Sharing : Next you need to Click the Keyboard/Mouse Sharing button on the PC to run the feature. When Keyboard/Mouse Sharing is activated, a popup message saying the feature has been activated on your PC will appear and the program screen will be minimized.

Using Copy and Paste : You can copy and paste text information between your PC and smartphone. Select the text to copy on the computer. Press Ctrl+C to copy. Move the mouse cursor onto the smartphone. Press Ctrl+V to paste the copied text into the smartphone.

Sending Files : You can send files easily using the smartphone sharing feature on your computer by dragging and dropping them with your mouse. On your computer, click the file you want to send. While holding down the left mouse button, move the cursor to the smartphone. When the cursor appears on the smartphone, release the left mouse button. Now the file has been sent to the Side Sync directory on your smartphone.

Phone Screen Sharing : Connect your smartphone and your PC with a USB cable. Click the Phone Screen Sharing button to run the feature. When the smartphone is successfully connected, its screen will appear on the computer screen.

Source

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Download Phone Screen Sharing App for Non Samsung PC – Samsung SideSync Alternat

Will It work on Galaxy S II ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Download Phone Screen Sharing App for Non Samsung PC – Samsung SideSync Alternat

Quote Originally Posted by Pratyush
    Will It work on Galaxy S II ?
    Have not tried it as my S2 is have USB problems so I can't really say but do let me know

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Its Working Mate
    tnx a lot +1

Here is the screenie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nice one mate
    +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pratyush
    Its Working Mate
    tnx a lot +1

Here is the screenie
    Great thanks for the conformation +1 mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Great feature.
    I will try on My Galaxy S3.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by satinder
    Great feature.
    I will try on My Galaxy S3.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi People

I need some help with this screen share on windows 7. I did what I was instructed to do, download the app on S4, download the Screen Share application and install on desktop.

All was fine, until I was told to update the Screen Share on the desktop. After the update was completed. I cannot open the application at all.

Can any kind soul out there advise what is wrong?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jonzhong
    Hi People

I need some help with this screen share on windows 7. I did what I was instructed to do, download the app on S4, download the Screen Share application and install on desktop.

All was fine, until I was told to update the Screen Share on the desktop. After the update was completed. I cannot open the application at all.

Can any kind soul out there advise what is wrong?
    uninstall screensharing and sidesync...restart pc...install sidesync...then open screen sharing app from the directory where sidesync is installed.....then update the screenshare app on pc once.... after that... disconnect pc from Internet connection. ..then start the screen sahring app and tick on usb debugging on the device with screen sharing app running...and then connect it to pc and VIOLA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast