Join Today
Page 1 of 24 123 11 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Samsung Galaxy S2 dual core @ 1.2Ghz to launch in April

Welcome to the fastest dual core Gingerbread smartphone

Update:- April will see the first retail appearance of the 8.5mm-thick Android phone, though Samsung does advise that "it will be gradually rolled out in each market according to the local launch timetable.

"Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II dual-core CPU will run at 1.2 GHz
    Source: Gsmarena

"The Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II is a pretty powerful beast as it is with it Exynos chipset featuring a dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU and Mali 400 GPU. However Samsung obviously decided 1GHz is not good enough for their flagship so they are adding even more oomph to it.
    The company's Estonian office has just confirmed through their Facebook page that the two CPU cores will be running at 1.2 GHz, rather than the previously announced 1GHz. That update brings the Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II to the top of the Cortex-A9 class, in pure computing power, at least.
    It's a surprising move, we admit. We've never seen processor specs jump midway from announcement to release but that's obviously the case, The Galaxy S II official microsite no longer lists the exact technical specs of the CPU, so we can only assume something's cooking there for real.
    What we don't know yet is how this new chip compares to the new Qualcomm Snapdragons, featuring a 1.4 GHz dual-core Scorpion CPUs. We guess we'll see about that in a couple of months time when the Galaxy S II and the HTC EVO 3D will both be finalized.
    It should be pretty obvious by now that 2011 is going to be as good a year for Andriod fans as 2010."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S II India launch next month; Galaxy Tab 10.1 soon

Dont let me hate u for the price tag now!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shaik
    Dude you need a thums up..
    Actually US preorder are at 699$ roughly Rs 32,000

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Have updated the title & first post with all the links & twitter images,enjoy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ
    man thats awesome...
    its same as experia play
    i dont believe this..
    if this will be the actual price than optimus 2x,3d ,all the experia family even iphone 4 will be in danger..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    man thats awesome...
    its same as experia play
    i dont believe this..
    if this will be the actual price than optimus 2x,3d ,all the experia family even iphone 4 will be in danger..
    Man,if SGS is anywhere b/w Rs 31,000-34,000 & is powered by Tegra 2 version & has super amoled plus display{not the super clear lcd} than i'm done..
    Birthday in April & i will get it right away

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Man,if SGS is anywhere b/w Rs 31,000-34,000 & is powered by Tegra 2 version & has super amoled plus display{not the super clear lcd} than i'm done..
    Birthday in April & i will get it right away
    yup now thats the mystery.. will v be having tegra 2 or not..
    and sgs2 is super amoled plus mate..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes, +1 for this notification...
    Despite of the fact that 32-35k would be nothing, I'll wait for 2 months and see wat goes on at XDA regarding this phone and whether the price drops a bit.
    But i doubt a 32gb version with this price tag.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    Yes, +1 for this notification...
    Despite of the fact that 32-35k would be nothing, I'll wait for 2 months and see wat goes on at XDA regarding this phone and whether the price drops a bit.
    But i doubt a 32gb version with this price tag.
    yup u r rite even i doubt that.. but if i get a 16gb version also in that proce tag than i going for it the 1st day it release.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    yup u r rite even i doubt that.. but if i get a 16gb version also in that proce tag than i going for it the 1st day it release.
    I wud even go for it if they still turn it down to 8gb, for 32k! (Which is highly unlikely to happen!). But i will try (harder) to have patience and wait for a few months after its release.
    32gb version in india will be the same price as iphone4 i guess.

Page 1 of 24 123 11 ... LastLast