Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default [HELP] Video amd Music Player problems with SEx10i

    hi i brought a SEx10 and i played the videos but videos are stuck and music is also stuck. and start a weird sound too.what should i do. plz help me guys??






    correct the tittle please its (and) not (amd)
    -lilDic


    [b]*Tittle Edited -
    Please use more informative tittles next time
    Upakul

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SEx10i help help help!!!

    friends i need your help this is my first android device with bugz

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,164
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    20

    Default Re: SEx10i help help help!!!

    You are using a video not supported by your device

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    550
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SEx10i help help help!!!

    What do you mean they are stuck? Do they not play? Do they play and get stuck? Is the memory card not showing them?
    For videos i suggest downloading RockPlayer, from Android Market, it plays avi,divx,xvid,flv,mp4 etc...
    Samsung GALAXY Note 4 + 64GB MicroSDXC
    Apple iPad 4 WiFi+LTE
    Sony PlayStation 4 1TB + PS Camera & PS TV

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: SEx10i help help help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsepz_011
    What do you mean they are stuck? Do they not play? Do they play and get stuck? Is the memory card not showing them?
    For videos i suggest downloading RockPlayer, from Android Market, it plays avi,divx,xvid,flv,mp4 etc...
    Exactly.


    @lildic,
    You also need to provide a bit more info about the types of video you are trying to play, like resolution, format, bitrate, etc...


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SEx10i help help help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsepz_011
    What do you mean they are stuck? Do they not play? Do they play and get stuck? Is the memory card not showing them?
    For videos i suggest downloading RockPlayer, from Android Market, it plays avi,divx,xvid,flv,mp4 etc...
    i try rock player too.it also do the same thing i think its a software problem.today i root my phone.but it didnt fix it yet i think i want to replace the android software again or wait until 2.1

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SEx10i help help help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    Exactly.


    @lildic,
    You also need to provide a bit more info about the types of video you are trying to play, like resolution, format, bitrate, etc...

    i paly that original video that came with it.and mp3s too.when i play audio or video it was stuck and play a weird freak sound i cant do nothing

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: SEx10i help help help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lildic
    i paly that original video that came with it.and mp3s too.when i play audio or video it was stuck and play a weird freak sound i cant do nothing
    If the device cannot play the video that was included in the device, then there might indeed be a faulty phone issue.

    I'm not a fan of X10, so I would not recommend to buy this phone in the first place (at least not until they update it to 2.1).

    By rooting, you have messed up the official guarantee, so it is unlikely that the shop will replace the unit. See if you can un-root it and ask the shop to replace the phone (or even better, to replace it with Desire or Galaxy S...).

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    586
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Video amd Music Player problems with SEx10i

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    If the device cannot play the video that was included in the device, then there might indeed be a faulty phone issue.

    I'm not a fan of X10, so I would not recommend to buy this phone in the first place (at least not until they update it to 2.1).

    By rooting, you have messed up the official guarantee, so it is unlikely that the shop will replace the unit. See if you can un-root it and ask the shop to replace the phone (or even better, to replace it with Desire or Galaxy S...).
    Thanks for helping but im waiting until android 2.1 update.after that i think that problem will fix.i ask from the technician and he said it's a software problem and need to re run the android software again.idk what to do

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [HELP] Video amd Music Player problems with SEx10i

    hai frens...need to no how to create password for mediascape on SEX10i..pls!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. Video: Nokia N8 Music Player with Coverflow
    By phattrance in forum Symbian^3, Symbian Anna and Nokia Belle Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 05:54 AM
  3. [Solved]Music player cant find music after using v50 music player mod
    By 008Rohit in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:13 PM
  4. problems with my music player and nokia 5800
    By roafhtun in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:43 PM
  5. Problems with the music player
    By NokiaZePlan in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •