Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 331
  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    527
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    Good news for Desire owners...

    there is a Desire HD stock gingerbread rom leak... that means GingerBread + Sense 3.0... & which is also ported to Desire also... but need some tweaks & mods...

    i'm gonna get Gingerbread + HTC Sense in less than 10 days for sure... might be abit buggy cos its in development... but should bare till we get Gb update from HTC...
    but my question is will HTC give us Sense 3.0 with Gingerbread for Desire

  2. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    211
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    G2 is a clone of Desire Z, which is getting V2.3.
    So far, T-Mobile has said nothing about updating G2, and it is only up to T-mobile to do that. I'd suggest2 to direct that question in T-mobile forum or customer service directly. It doesn't hurt to give them a little push.
    I liked the way you said the G2 is a clone of Desire Z, it sounds kinda nice.

    @loverice Well if you're not worried about your warranty then you can check out Cyanogen ROMs

  3. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    Quote Originally Posted by ravish_919
    Good news for Desire owners...

    there is a Desire HD stock gingerbread rom leak... that means GingerBread + Sense 3.0... & which is also ported to Desire also... but need some tweaks & mods...

    i'm gonna get Gingerbread + HTC Sense in less than 10 days for sure... might be abit buggy cos its in development... but should bare till we get Gb update from HTC...
    but my question is will HTC give us Sense 3.0 with Gingerbread for Desire
    That's nice. So far there were only vanilla GB ROMs around (I have one).
    I think the question about the Sense version we will find only after the official release.

  4. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    48
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    is it possible android 2.3 support usb on-the-go ?

  5. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    Quote Originally Posted by MaRcIu
    is it possible android 2.3 support usb on-the-go ?
    Yes. Samsung Galaxy S2 has it.

  6. #176
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    48
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    when the optimus 2x get the 2.3 is it possible then?

  7. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    Quote Originally Posted by MaRcIu
    when the optimus 2x get the 2.3 is it possible then?
    I don't think so. The phone must have an OTG plug for that.

  8. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    48
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    but it has micro usb so if the OS supports why not the phone supports too? its just me thinking. I could use nokia n8 plug or other if the port is the same! I'm new to android and I want to know everything witch I like before buying one

  9. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,399
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    Quote Originally Posted by MaRcIu
    but it has micro usb so if the OS supports why not the phone supports too? its just me thinking. I could use nokia n8 plug or other if the port is the same! I'm new to android and I want to know everything witch I like before buying one
    You also need the hardware for USB-on-the-go. The Optimus 2X doesn't have it.

  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    527
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    That's nice. So far there were only vanilla GB ROMs around (I have one).
    I think the question about the Sense version we will find only after the official release.
    yeah... i'm sorry thats actually leak from Desire S & sense 2.1 from DHD... its great... i used it for couple of days in my Desire... wifi is working now..
    left with cam to work...
    i love that menu or launcher in that


 
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:26 AM
  3. Dress Jinjee - Make A Yummy Gingerbread Man
    By HariEman in forum iPhone Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:18 AM
  4. Robot control via Google Android phone - Android SRV1
    By phattrance in forum Blog Posts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 10:50 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 10:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •