Join Today
    Administrator
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Review: a-JAYS Four Earphones

I'm happy to have received a review sample of a-Jays Four earphones designed by a Swedish company Jays. Here is my review.</p>

The a-Jays Four came in a really nice, modern looking packaging. Inside the black rubberized plastic box you will find the earphones, four pairs of silicone sleeves and a user manual.</p>

</p>

The build quality is excellent, the flat, tangle free cable does take stress better than typical thin cable and the headphone jack is right angled (L-shape), very low profile and practical for a perfect fit in your pocket.</p>

</p>

The cable is 115 cm long, a little bit longer than the standard iPhone headphones, which is excellent because it allows you to * keep your iPhone in your trousers pocket while listening to music. 15 cm down the right earbud cable there is a three button remote controller with an high quality integrated microphone. The buttons are round and are not labeled, but are easy to differentiate, the middle (multifunctional) button is convex while the volume buttons are concave. With the multifunctional button you can play/pause music and videos, skip/go back to previous * song, fast forward/rewind, answer/hang up calls, voice control/Siri etc. You can check the button functions under *Remote Instructions on Jays website.</p>

</p>

I tested the microphone out on my IPhone 4S and it works great, Siri picks up my commands without mistake and in calls, the person on the other side didnt noticed that I talk through the earphones mic and not through my iPhone.</p>

</p>

The earphones jack design is excellent, it's right angled, very low profile and so is very good for those who put their phone in their pocket while listening to music.</p>

</p>

The sound quality is great and well balanced. The bass is full but not overpowering, the mid-levels and vocals are very pleasant and clean and the highs are crisp and clear. *The sound quality depends a lot on getting a good seal in the ear canal. The a-JAYS Four come with five different sized silicon sleeves (from XXS to L) and finding the perfect fit will not be a problem. They are soft, comfortable and provide an excellent seal, blocking out any unwanted external sounds.</p>

a-Jays Four are so loud, they are so loud that I never listen to music with them with my volume set to over 80 %. But the good thing is if you even bump the volume to the max. the sound quality is not compromised.</p>

The only drawback is that Jays didnt include a carrying case, airline adapter and a headphone jack splitter, as are supplied with all other models made by Jays.</p>

</p>

Technical Specification:</p>
    Driver<ul>[*]Type - 8.6 mm Dynamic Speaker[*]Sensitivity - 96dB @ 1kHz[*]Impedance - 16 Ohm @ 1kHz[*]Frequency Response - 20 Hz - 21 000 Hz[/list]
    Earphones<ul>[*]Finish - Rubber Coated / Metal finish[*]Isolation - JAYS Sound Isolating Sleeves[*]Size - (L)18.3 x (W)11.8 x (H)13.8 mm[*]Weight - 14 grams (0.49 oz)[/list]
    Cord<ul>[*]Type - TPE coated flat tangle free cable[*]Size - Width 5mm / Thickness 1.2mm[*]Length - 115 cm (45 in)[/list]
    Plug<ul>[*]L-shaped Silver-Plated 3.5 mm Stereo Plug[/list]

Compatibility</p>

Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad. The remote and mic of the a-JAYS Four are supported by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic 120 GB, 160 GB (2009), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2 and iPad 3. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later).</p>

Warranty: 2 years</p>

The a-JAYS Four come in white and black with a retail price of $79.99.</p>

Highly Recommended!</p>
    <style type='text/css'> #gallery-2 { margin: auto; } #gallery-2 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-2 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-2 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style> <div id='gallery-2' class='gallery galleryid-53465'><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl><br style="clear: both" /><dl class='gallery-item'> <dt class='gallery-icon'> </dt></dl> <br style='clear: both;' /></div>

<a href="http://dailyiphoneblog.com/2012/09/03/review-a-jays-four-earphones/">

[Read the original blog post]
    </a>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Review: a-JAYS Four Earphones

nice great looking headset +1 for the info

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Review: a-JAYS Four Earphones

Nice Review

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)